Driving With A Stranger

A/N: Hello, I know I haven't updated this in a while but here it is chapter two, enjoy! Please vote!! 

POV: Well.. he doesn't have a name yet.

I waited for the bus to pull off, but she wasn't on it. Instantly I knew something was wrong, she hasn't missed any days of school in her whole life. I drove around the block headed back towards her house. Although I wasn't sure what I would do when I got there, I had to make sure she was okay. After making a right turn I saw her, and that's my heart beat sped up. 

There was my queen,

Shayla...walking.

This was unacceptable, but I knew I would have to offer her intolerable friend a ride too, still I had to do it because I couldn't just let Shayla walk. 

I slowly drove towards them, thinking up a thousand on how I could approach them. I was extremely nervous and didn't want to scare Shayla off. I was staring only at her, so I didn't notice the other one waving; but I did happen to it make what looked like a rude comment to Shayla. I wanted to run 'Rita' over from the look of annoyance forming on my Queen's face. I sped up to do just that then stopped myself by parking the car.

Calm yourself, I thought. You don't want to scare them off, just say hi then offer them a ride to school. They can't say no since they obviously missed the bus, most likely the fault of that appalling friend of hers. I didn't understand why she even wasted her time with that trashy--

Calm Your Self!

I rolled down the window not able to take my eyes off of Shayla, but not ignoring the fact that she wouldn't look at me. I began wondering if she could possibly know what I was thinking. I looked away from her in embarrassment only adding to my nerves, I finally asked

''Do you need a ride to school?"

Her friend happily accepted but Shayla didn't answer, which slightly angered me. I saw her whisper in conversation with Rita.

Was it about me?

Did I do something wrong?

Did they hear my voice shaking?

I watched Rita enter the car, while Shayla who looked shocked, followed soon afterwards, was it because she wanted to sit behind me! This had to be the best thing that ever happened to me. I didn't know how I'd be able to drive without passing out.

I took one more glance at my Goddess in the dash mirror while putting my shaky hands on the wheel, happy to be her chauffeur. 

POV: Shayla

By the time we got to school I had almost practically thrown myself out of the car. It was the worst car ride I had ever experienced, I wanted to kill Rita. I know that I should be thankful that he was wiling to drive us to school and that nothing happened to us but it was bit impossible.

Throughout the whole entire ride, every chance he got, he would stare at me through the rear view mirror. The number of changes from red lights to green lights that he missed from his constant staring at me was myriad. All of Rita attempts to spark of any type of conversation with him were ignored. Eventually I could tell she was just as uncomfortable as I was. This only made her want talk more and laugh nervously when he didn't answer. At one point I held up my hand as a signal for her to stop the pointless conversation with her self.

I wanted to make a quick escape from the parking lot and  into the school but Rita forcefully pulled my arm back. I felt of tang of guilt, I could least thank him for giving us a ride. With that in mind, I turn around pasting a smile on my face that was more of a grimace.

"Thank you for driving us here, without you we would have missed school.'' I said mustering up as much gratitude as I could.

"Yeah. Your like our hero!" Rita agreed with way to much thrill. I was shocked by what I saw next, the boy smile, he actually smiled and it was at Rita.

"Your welcome" He answered her for the first time. Truthfully I was put at ease by the new side of him, the friendly-less-creepy side of him. Rita smiled back then pulling my arm, steered me in the direction of the school. Once we were safe hearing distance away from him,

"Shayla, I promise from now on to try to get ready in the mornings faster. Even if it means waking up earlier. That way we will never, ever, ever, miss the bus again.'' We both let out forced laughs,

"Can I get that in writing?" I replied only half joking.