Introduction (+ info about me)

This book is gonna be about my experiences in 7th grade at a brand new school. I'm gonna write in this book everyday to catch people (who read this) up on stuff that is happening in my school. I might touch some personal topics since I am writing this to let out any extra stress. Hopefully none of my friends find this. If so the names are gonna be anonymous.

   Nicknames (I will keep adding more later):
  ES- My best friend since kinder. I tell her almost everything that happens in my life.
  The Cops- Mine and ES's friend group that we've known since elementary that cause a lot of drama. We are gonna try to avoid them and the drama they cause.
  (My Name): Pretty self explanatory.

Thats all I could think of at the time since I haven't started the school year yet so I don't know that many people.

Info about me:

•Age: I'm 12

•Height: 4.7" (im short compared to most people)

•Family: A pair of Parents and two big brothers who would always be there for me (hopefully)

•Personality: Im nice to you if your nice to me. Im very protective over my friends and would do almost anything for them but I am scared to stand up for myself. Don't hurt my friends or i will try to hurt you (physically AND emotionally)

•Adjectives: Shy & Awkward <- (At first), Funny sometimes, Short, Kinda Rude, Sarcastic, Barely Brave, Low- Self Esteem (but it is still there).
•Other info: My birthday is April 12, i will be turning 13 next year
My favorite color is peach
My favorite animals are dogs
I wish i had glasses and more freckles
I have brown, short curly hair
I am hispanic
I HATE jerks an annoying people who claim to know something when they clearly dont and want to start and argument with me
I hate gym but i am very competitive
I am sorta self-conscious

The idea for this book was inspired my my close friend ES. She's the best.