First Day (of the second week)

Hey there, nothing much happened today except for the fact I got homework that completely dumbfounded my dumbass. Luckily I have the internet on my side (or so I hope).
  There was this dude who I thought was really funny and was kinda catching feels for but I guess I wasn't supposed to because the school changed his schedule. It sucked because he was the main person I'd talk to considering I barely know anyone there. I also used my bad habit of doing stuff last minute twice already which is a bad start to a (hopefully) good year. I'm not sure if I'm gonna warm up to everyone here but I'm getting there, I'm sure it won't be so hard (except for the table of guys that was mocking me for dozing off during class today, fucking normies). There is a dance coming up as a welcome dance and I'm not completely sure if I should go. There's literally no point since I know nobody, but my mom wants me to go for all the chances I get this school year in anything since she apparently loved Middle school and High school (but I mean, which adult doesn't?..actually don't answer that). So yeah not sure if I should go (plus people are already getting asked out and it is kinda annoying since it's only the 2nd week, But on the OTHER hand, mostly everyone knows each other here except for me haha..)

  Anyways that's it for today. See ya later whoever might be reading this nonsense.