Just wow

Quarantine sucks.
  I've already lost count of how long we've been in quarantine.
  I bet if you asked anyone from my school that they never thought when they left that Friday from spring break that we wouldn't be going back.
  Going back to school this year isn't even guaranteed and I don't think I can handle another week of online learning, it's so confusing that it makes me want to just step into my head and sit inside all of my thoughts and dreams.
  I have a really messed up sleep schedule and I can't figure out how to fix it.
  Me and my best friend can't even do anything for our 13th birthdays which absolutely blows.
In all honesty I would really love to go back to how it was right now.
Just me being the confused person I am surrounded with other confused sacks of hormones. Even something like that would be better than just uploading to a stupid diary thing that no one else will read but possibly future me. I mean if I revise this then I guess I'm technically right because I wrote it in what would be the past when I reread it and what is in the present right now.
  As you can see, I'm kind of a loose nail rn

  I want to talk to people, go outside, have fun! But the closest I'll get to my friends during this is through FaceTime. Why does my birthday have to fall in the middle of such an unfortunate and excruciatingly long event?

  Anyways...I got to put my retainers in now and try to fall asleep before 4 am.
  Smell you later, me.