...Mercedes' Super Surprise For Sam...pt1

The Back Story - Mercedes' Super Surprise For Sam.,pt1

Summary:  A short story about Mercedes is almost done with her tour and after her phone call with Sam, knows she's ready. Now that they are together again, she tells Sam that she has another surprise for him on top of her being ready for their next step.

Chapter 1

He had been so happy knowing that her tour was almost over. Just one more month. But he was even more happy that she called him. Hearing her tell him that being apart made her miss and ache for him made him want to jump into the phone. Then Sam heard Mercedes' next three words that threw him for a loop. I'm ready, Sam. He wasn't sure if his mind wished that he could hear it until she repeated it again.I'm ready, Sam.

After that, it was all a blur. But he must have agreed on whatever she said because they were together in the city the tour stopped in for two dates. Mercedes had her hotel room for one more night. He got there as fast as the next plane could get him. In record time, he was finally with her. Sam blinked as he hovered above her in bed and simply took her in. They were fully dressed, except for their shoes, as they looked at each other.

Her hair, her face, her smile, her eyes were all the same, yet different. She looked at him with so much love, it all came rushing back to the front of Sam's heart. He had put it away so he could go on with life. Although, there wasn't much to go on about. He would look at his cell everyone once in a while and check to see if she called. Or when she actually did, hearing her voice was food for his soul. He knew even with the distance they had, he would forever love this woman. Nothing or no one could and would ever change that.

Mercedes gave him a big smile as she tilted her head against the pillow. "Well, are you just going to stare at me all night? Or are we going to make love?" She asked him. "Both." He told her. "Can I do both?" She giggled some while he sat up and began to take off his shirt and socks. Sam then unbuckled his jeans and stripped them off. He stood on his knees before her. He was still wearing his purple boxer-briefs that caused her to smile wider. "Are those for me?" She asked in a shy tone. "Yeah. They are. You're favorite color." Sam told her.

Mercedes nodded before she sat up on her elbows as she gave him a look of wanting and needing him. "I have something for you too. In fact, the moment I saw them I thought of you." She told him in a soft whisper. Sam instantly grinned and looked around before looking back at her. "Really? Where is it?" He asked her.

"I kind of have it hidden on me." She told him. "You'd have to take my clothes off first, Sam." Mercedes stated before she watched his green eyes go wide. "What? Wait. What did you get Mercedes?" He asked her, getting curious. She playfully shrugged and let her head rest back in the pillow. "You have to undress me to find out." She replied. " I suggest you start at the bottom and work your way up."

Sam looked down at her sock covered feet and did as instructed. He took each of her socks off and noticed her red and blue nail polish that decorated each toe. Cute. He thought before he turned back around and unbutton her jeans and watched her help him by lifting her ass off the bed. He took off the jeans finally before he tossed them to the floor. It was then he noticed her boy short panties were red with blue with red trim. Sam narrowed his eyes as he wondered what was she getting at.

Mercedes sat up completely as Sam moved closer to help her take off her t-shirt. He watched her lift her arms up as he grabbed the fabric at the end before he pulled it up and over her head. He then saw that her bra was blue with red trim to match her panties. Sam's heart began to beat fast with anticipation as he continued to wonder what was her surprise for him.

He sat there staring at the full cups of her bra when he heard her speak. "Go ahead, Sam. Open it. Open your first gift." She said with seduction in her voice. Sam's green eyes glanced up to Mercedes' brown ones and wondered where in the hell did she get this new found sexiness from. She had always been sexy in her own sweet way. But this was the sexy Mercedes he would have wet dreams over.

Sam reached around her and unclasped the bra from the back before carefully letting full breasts spill out and into his hands. When they rested in his palms, he noticed that something metallic and colorful was attached to her nipples. He adjusted his hands and lifted them up some, causing her to gasp slightly. What he saw, blew his mind. "Surprise, Sam. I hope you like them." She told him.

Sam stared at Mercedes' breasts as they each had right through the nipples. He couldn't believe it and glanced back up to her face where she had a soft smile waiting for him. "A-are these for me?" He asked, feeling a mix of emotions inside. "Yeah, they are. I got them weeks ago. I knew I couldn't wait for you to see them as we're together for the first time. Sam smiled at her before he leaned in and gently kissed each one before he carefully let them go.

He looked in her eyes and watched them sparkle for him. "I love you so much." She told him. "I know. I love you just as much." He said before he let his lips crash into hers as his left-hand caress the nipple ring on her right breast.