Chapter 1: Freightful Nightmare

Third Person

She continued walking until she reached the last section. 'This sucks,' she thought. She couldn't think how could they transfer an honor student, for 3 consecutive years, to the last section.

Well why? The last section?

Yun kasi yung section kung san maraming siraulo. Actually, buong grade level na yata ang nag-aaral doon, based form their population.

Mas malaki ang espasyo nito, kumpara sa isang silid. It looks like a normal classroom, but there's a big difference.

She swung the door open, and before she knew it an egg was thrown at her. But she dodged easily. Instinct.

Another one was thrown, but she swiftly dodged without difficulty. 'Last section nga naman,' she thought to herself.

"New classmate, huh? Seems like you don't really belong here," a guy said out of nowhere, making the teenage girl look at his direction.

"Excuse me?" She commented, then gave him one of her dangerous glares. He slowly walked two steps back, feeling tension in his whole body as he received her glare.

"N-nothing, really," he stuttered. "Hn."

"Sino ba ang nagtapang na pumasok sa teritoryo natin?" A high pitched voice echoed through the room. The owner of the voiced glared at the girl who just entered their compartment.

"Are you sure it's your territory?" She asked, and the chaos in the room turned into complete silence.

"Do you even know who I am?" The high pitched voice once again was heard, and the obvious owner of this irritating voice is a girl with a brownish blonde, curly, long hair.

"No. Do I need to?" She asked bluntly.

Akmang sasabunutan na ng kulot na babae ang babaeng iniinis siya, ngunit nakuha niya agad ang kamay nito, at bahagyang pinaikot, sinusubukang huwag itong baliin.

"A-a-ouch!" She complained, and at once, the girl let go of her arm. "You didn't tell me you wanted to play a little game," she remarked, inserting a tone of sarcasm on her voice.

She gritted her teeth, "Y-you!" She said in an annoying high pitched tone again.

She didn't bother to argue any longer. 'We don't have to waste our time to people who can't even use their minds,' she thought.

She sat by the window, it wasn't a nice seat, kind of messy, but she didn't have any choice. It was only the vacant chair, and on some perspective, the tidiest, compared to the others.

"Miss, bago ka lang ba?" A baritone voice echoed beside her. "Isn't it obvious?" She murmured, not minding whether he heard it or not.

"Baka gusto mo akong makasama sandali..." He tries to say sweetly as possible, but this didn't have an effect on the girl. Realizing this, he lifted up her chin, with her index finger and his thumb.

She shoved it away and the guy seemed rather disappointed, so he decided to put his hands around her little waist, but instead the girl grabbed his hand.

"Ayoko. And don't be a man whore. I don't like men who just land their hands on a girl and they get them. I'm not the kind of girl you know. Sorry, not sorry." She said.

The man got furious and tried to hurt this
sweet-looking girl who has the guts to talk to him like that. No girl ever tried to do that.

Nakahanda na siyang suntukin ang babaeng kaharap niya, nang sa di inaasahang pangyayari, ay napigilan siya ng dalaga at gumawa ng atake, na dahilan para bumalibag siya, at rinig na rinig ang pagkakabagsak niya sa sahig.

Everyone looked at their direction, not only by this moment, pero kanina pa nang pumasok ang babaeng ito ay sa kanya na nakapako ang lahat ng attention.

The girl did a kneeling position, as if proposing but landed her right foot on the man's chest. She whispered, "Kilalanin mo ang kinakalaban mo," her sweet, dangerous voice sent shivers down to his spine.

She gave him a little gift, but means more. It was a thin sheet of silver, wherein the logo of Twilight Goddesses is carved. It was a skull (☠) which wore a flower crown with 4 stars around it.

The skull symbolizes the legacy and fame of the Twilight Goddesses, especially in their assassin kills, and the skills of their reapers.

The flower crown symbolizes the femininity of the group. All the members of the Twilight Goddesses are females.

The 4 stars symbolize the four princesses in the group, namely: Nightmare Princess, Princess Warrior, Princess in Disguise, and Darling Princess.

The man was shocked seeing this silver sheet, and down the logo was a carved name. Nightmare Princess.

The Twilights had their own carved sheet of gold, real gold. The silver carved sheets are what they give to other people, who idolize them, or they just give it anyway.

Why did she give it to him? He was impressive, though. She had a hard time doing that attack on this, she was impressed, and she admitted it.

"N-nightmare Princess..." He stuttered. "Yes?" She responded. There came no answer so she stood up and realized that people were surrounding them because of this scene. Everyone seemed rather shocked too.

She walked out of the group that surrounded her, and just as she inserted yourself out, the teacher just came. She shrugged and left the room.

"Miss Custodio!" The teacher called out but her, but she didn't bother looking back.

------

Thank you very much! Please don't forget to vote
this story and to follow my account!

You can also add or follow my FB account,
@Yunna Ynamorata

Thank you very much!