Backstory and Info

Your Backstory

    You aren't exactly human. You were part of a species that could connect to the spirit world and teleport there, although it took a lot of training. You were a species that were part wolf and part human. You mostly resemble a human, but have wolf ears and a wolf tail. There used to be very few of you though, just enough to have a clan called Garou.
    Your kind was able to hide from society for decades, until a man from a water tribe found you. He attacked your clan for their spirit energy because he needed it for Vaatu to be freed. To your knowledge only three of you escaped, you, your little brother (Ganshou), and your little sister (Sui).
    The three of you stayed hidden for a year until Iroh found you all. He was curious about you three, so he took you three back to the fire nation and introduced you to his mother and grandfather.
    They came up with an idea, Iroh would take (Y/N), Izumi would take Sui, and Zuko took Ganshou. They did this in case anyone wanted to capture them and use them for their spirit energy.
    Through the years, (Y/N) has learned war tactics, hand-to-hand combat, and he had a natural talent of cooking, which Iroh learned when they both got fed up with cold meals while traveling. (Y/N) had inhuman strength and speed which helped in his fights. (Y/N) had (E/C) and (H/C) and fur.
    Sui learned about politics and the errands of being a ruler. She was incredibly intelligent and was always three steps ahead of everyone except against Izumi, who she could never beat in a game of chess. She had one yellow she and one blue eye. She had white hair and fur.
    Ganshou enhanced his fire bending and was was incredibly skilled in stealth missions. He had a talent for coming up with the best jokes, which always made Zuko laugh. He had red eyes with orange hair and fur.
    The three would every now and then see each other to hang out for a day. They always enjoyed their time together and would tell each other stories about their adventures.
    (Y/N) was the silent type and never talked to any one, except for the people he liked, but Iroh picked up on this after a while. He managed to find a book about (Y/N)'s kind after a long search and picked up on how he acts. He mostly shows how he feels with his tail and ears.
    In his book Iroh found out that the Garou have a special way of confirming their bonds with people. When they created a new bond with someone, a sprite spirit with a different color would appear and connect to the person. This didn't cause anything to happen to the person, but it would let other people of his kind know about their relationship with them.
Yellow: Protect
Orange: Friendship
Red: Like Family
Purple: Their Crush
Pink: Love
Blue: Did Not Like Them

I will post the first chapter later today.