chapter 31: the usual life

Ig: Sunisaxx

please continue reading this book. I know its not good but I will try my best..........^^ please check out my new story "Kai is my roommate"

Sunny's pov*

His face is coming closer and closer. "omg what should I do??? kai oppa is going to kiss me!!!" Our face is inches apart and our lips are about to touch.......

"sunny wake up!!! You are late for school!!!!!!!l", Kimi kicked my door open. I'm totally confused as what is going on. I swears I was about to kiss kai oppa. I violently rubbed my eyes to see kimi standing in front of my door with her school uniform.

"sunny hurry you are going to be late on your first day of school!", kimi pulled me off the bed. Oh now I remembered what is going on, so that was just a dream. =_=

"alright alright! Who cares about school anyway", I lazily walk towards the bathroom.

"sunny you do know we have a life to continue you know?? We are just fans, do what fans are supposed to do", Kimi shouted across the room.

"oh look who is talking, oh wait its luhan's girlfriend", I said as I did a poker face in the mirror. *She have no rights to say that at all. She have Luhan oppa how could she say that*

"yh,yh whatever. You just hurry!!! I will get your uniform ready", kimi said

"yeahhh ... Mum  thank you -.-", - me

"Yahhh, don't call me mum", Kimi shouted as i hurriedly into the bathroom to get ready.

>>>> fast forward walking to school>>>>>

"so did you sleep well??", kimi ask with a cute smile.

"yeah I did until I heard someone shouted my name and kicked my door", I gave her the glanced.

"hahahah sorry i was just making sure that youre waking up", Kimi bow her head playfully.

"I wonder what Exo are doing now? Busy busy again", I put my arm around Kimi's shoulder and making a curious face.

"Guess soo. They are very popular. SM better let them rest too. Exo work too hard..",- Kimi

"Yehhhh truee",- i mumbled under my breath.

"sunny!!!! Wahhhh!! I miss you soo muchh!! You are finally back!!", L run towards us and gave me a hug. Oh L is one of my classmate the reason that he seem so close to me isn't because we are close but he is like this to everyone. In a short term he is a player.

"Can you please not touch me so casually", i said coolly

"Meanii", he folded his arm and pout his lips. *I dont feel any sympathy*

"KAJA Sunny", Kimi drag me away from the player. He stood there surprise feeling rejected. * I wouldn't careless because he is putting on an act to get my attention not only me but everyone else, well sorry.... player isn't my style heheheeheh*

Exooo>>>>>
"Exo salanghaja",  Exo shouted

"This is our first comeback stage lets do our best arrusoe?", Suho said patting everyone's back.

"Kimi and Sunny will be watching us on Tv right?", Sehun said with a questioning look.

"Sehun..... i think they must be at school right now because L.A time is different from Korea ..also do you really think they have Korean channel in L.A? THINK Sehunna Think!!", Bekhyun is giving Sehun a lecture.

"Hyung... do you know this thing called Internet?. I'm sure you use it everyday. They also called it Wi-fi if you don't know. you can do many things there. HYUNG? think please think!", Sehun is talking back.

"Yah!!! Stop it!! You guy are ruin my mood. This is our first stage i need to look cool", Chanyeol said showing his rich teeth.

"Okey!! Its our turn now.  Lets go and rock the stage!!", Kris shouted while running towards the stage, followed by the member.

Yay!! Finally an update hehee. I wasn't going to update anymore but my cuties readers tells Me to ^.^  Thank you for all the comments and votes xx N thank you for still Reading ^^ Love you all~~.