Chapter26: 3 days

Today authornim is going to teach her beautiful readers many cute Korean vocabulary Lol..... some of you may already know but authornim will kindly tell you anyway xx

here we goo:::

내케 빠져 버렸어 = ( Nege ppajeo beoryeosseo) = I've fallen for you

미소를 사랑해요 = ( Mi so teul- salang hae yo) = i love your smile.

Our vocabulary lesson is done today lets continue next time and lets continue with the story.... Enjoy~~~

******************

Sunny's Pov*

"Sunny do you remember the first day i went to pick you up?", Chanyeol said patting my head. "We will miss both of you", he made a sad face.

I looked at him "Oppa we will miss you soo soo soo much too", and gave him a big hug.

"Stop touching the girl Yeol!", Baekhyun came out from no where shouted i could sense jealousy in him. Omo Baekyeol is real.

"oppa i will miss youu too!", I ran to hug Baekhyun which make him really shock and jump slightly. It was unexpected but i really appreciate having him around. He've been a great help with everything but everything he did turn out to be a disaster ^^° but still miss him anywayz.

"Haha i will miss you too bestii", He patted my head.

*These tingly feeling! i'm i the only one who is having this feeling inside? I should give up this feeling seriously.... Baekhyun she have only 3 days left get that into your head!* Baekhyun's thought.

"Ohhhh! Bubble tea!!", i snatch the bubble away from Kai's hand. I know its rude of me but cant resist bubbles...

"Yahhh!, i drank that", Kai annoyed.

"You did 0.0??, ohh well i don't mind having the left over", i shrugged and continued sipping.

"Hul~ she is so innocent",Chanyeol signed.

"She is so stupid you should say hyung", Kai hissed

"Why? i didn't do anything!!", i said not knowing what i did.

*Its indirect kiss you pabo stupid midget*- Kai's thought.

I stop drinking for awhile and look at them because all the stares they are giving me is creeping me out" did i do something wrong?", i said raising my brows

"No Sunny no you didn't", Chanyeol reply shrugging his shoulder

"Told you she is stupid", Kai said and walk away.

*weird... Kai is back to his original form again huh?*

**********************

While Kimi and Sunny out for shopping>>>>

Exo's gathering

Suho's Pov*

"Kids... Luhan,Kris and Xiumin do you guys have any plan?", I'm eyeing them to see who have any ideas.

"Hyung? what about treating them alot of bubble tea?",Sehun raised his hand.

Aish this kid only have bubble tea fill his head.

"No Sehun no i don't think so. We are trying to pleased Kimi and Sunny not you", Chen argued.

mumbled Sehun "Okeyy..... thennnn °^°"

"Hey hyung i think i have an idea!",Tao raised his hand up with a smile plastered on his face.

"Lets hear it then my clever son", i reply happyily.

wisper wisper .............. Nod Nod......>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Tao that's a great idea!!", Kris was really surprise and gave a really big smile that shows his gum" They would surly love it good boy good boy~", Kris patted Tao's back.

"Of cause of cause i'm Tao after all", Tao stood up and did a superman pose.

"Of cause of cause i'm Tao after all" ,baekhyun imitating tao which made everyone laugh " Stop being so full of yourself", he stuck his tongue at Tao.

"Okeyyyyyy....... Chanyeol, D.O and Lay you guys are in charge of the cooking and food.

Kris, Luhan, and Xiumin you all will do the decoration at the place", I order.

"Are you sure letting Kris hyung doing the decoration?", Lay asked and gave me a look.

"Yahhh what are you trying to say. I'm kriscasso after all", Kris said feeling so proud of himself.

"Yhhh somehow i find his art very interesting so just let him do it because i dont think he have better things to do anuways", i laugh. continue with the members.

"and.....Tao me and chen will do the walk path and the decoration outside, Kai Sehun and Baekhyun 3 of you will collects all the pictures and video as many as you can. All of you understood?", i asked them just to be sure?

"Nehhhh leader!!", all of them nodded.

"Wait i'm the leader too right?, said Kris ^_^

Wahh Exo planet concert in Bangkok (Thailand) on saturday and yesturday. I'm sorry Exo i couldnt go!! stupid me stuck in the Uk how i wish i was there now!! i will definatly meet you one day. Please wait for me""!! Im sorry im getting to emotional. .. i hate myself so much right now!! just have to continued kissing their pictures and posters π_π sad life i have .......