I Belong to you, as I expect you belong to me.

Varanashi

Atarv Pov

I'm very very sleepy, but these girls disturbed my sweet sleep by dragging me here to the temple. First they used me to carry my sister. Then they used me to carry their stuff. This is really ridiculous. After using me as their carrier ,now everyone are busy in their pooja arrangements and I'm here standing at the road side stalls waiting for Eswari Aunt call. People passing by me are giving me strange looks. May be because I'm still in my night suit with sleepy face. Its better if I go and check on Anika rather than standing here waiting for their call. As I'm moving towards the river side Mallika appeared infront of me with a overly sugar coated sweet smile. I'm sure she need a favor from me now, or else Mallika facing me with a sudden smile is highly impossible. I looked at her direction with a questioning face expecting her to continue.    

Mallika clearing her throat said : Umm!! You are really a very great brother Atarv. I hope,I too have a brother like you. You are such a caring and lovable brother. I -------

Cutting Mallika in mid I said : Enough of your praising Ms Mallika. I know you are here to ask for something. So kindly please come to the point now.  

Mallika giving her toothy smile said : Actually, What I'm going to ask now is not for me. Its for your sister only.

I raised one eyebrow in confusion. Looking at my confused expression she continued : Yes, Few days before Anika said, she is terribly missing our friend Vivdha. Anika, Gauri, Bhavya,Kushi, me and Vivdha are close friends in college. Since we are all here except Vividha, I gave a call to her asking her to visit Varanasi for a small get together.  

I'm shocked and angry at her. So involuntarily my voice raised a bit : What you did Mallika? How can you invite your friend here? For God sake, no one other than family should know about Anika being a Raizada. How can you forget this point even after hearing Mouni Bhabi warning?

Mallika shook her head and said : Atarv, I can't understand why all of you are acting so protective towards Anika. Vivdha is not a stranger to fear. She is our friend from last 3 years. I believe in her. She won't harm Anika and even won't disclose a single bit of word to anyone outside.

Now its my turn to shook my head. All my sleepy state is long back gone. Controlling my anger I said calmly : No one can meet Anika with out Arnav Bhai permission. Why don't you call to Arnav Bhai by yourself and ask for permission.

Mallika rolled her eyes and crossing her arms said : For your kind information, Anika is not a kid anymore to hide behind her brothers. And we don't need your arrogant brother permission to meet our friend.

This made me furious. Our sister is always a kid to us. Who is she to point her finger at us? Keeping Mouni bhabi in mind  I said : So, Why are you here now? creating a scene in the early morning and spoiling my mood. Do what ever you want and be ready to face Mouni Bhabi and Arnav Bhai. Ha, and also don't forget, Arjun Bhai will be very angry when it comes to Anika case. 

Mallika untangling her hands and rubbing her forehead said : Ok fine. You won. I won't bring her to Anika. At-least I can go and see her, right? Your security men are not allowing me to go away from their watch. They asked me to get your permission. My friend is waiting for me in the airport, but I'm stuck here in my sisters-future-in-laws protective web. So now order your men to back off from my way.

I smirked at her condition and asked : What made you think I'll allow your freedom?

Mallika looked at me with wide eyes and said : I'm not any prisoner to be held captivate. You can stop your sister from meeting anyone. But you have no rights to stop me, from meeting my friend.