chapter one

Timbers pov

Beep beep beep..... beep beep beep

"6:30 about time for me to get up I guess. " I leave my room to the bathroom and take a shower with nice warm water.

The water bounces off my tanned fur and on to the tiled floor. As I Wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner trying hard not to get it in my eyes the doorbell rings making me open my eyes to see down the stairs. But of course, I couldn't see down there because I was in the shower. It was a mistake to open my eyes while the shampoo and conditioner running down my face.

As soon as it flowed into my eyes the stinging began. I yelled at the top of my lungs slamming my eyes shut and pounding my fists on the shower walls.

I leave the shower wrapping a towel around my waist, wiping my eyes out, and walk downstairs to the front door peeking through the peephole and sees Carlos standing there glancing at his watch and back at the door.

I back away from the door and rush upstairs yelling "ill be down there in a minute. " I run into my room and grab my burgundy joggers and dark red hoodie shirt, grabbing my vans pulling them on and grabbing my bookbag, phone with my headsets. I grab my king jacket and rush downstairs fixing my hair opening the door to meet Carlos. "Took you long enough. " He says rolling his eyes and puffing up his jacket, running his paw pads through his black silk hair.

Carlos is an arctic fox with pure white fur. Once he dyed his hair black he never was the same again. He became sad and bored with his life. Carlos is now 18, a dependent I would say. "Sorry I had some problems in the bathroom hehe. " I say snickering. Carlos rolls his eyes and takes a step back on the sidewalk grunting a bit. "Come on we'll be late. " He begins to walk to his new jeep parked in front of the lawn, he pushed a few buttons on his keychain making the truck startup. "I'm driving, you get in the back seat. " Carlos states sliding into the truck putting the keys in. "Wait why do I have to sit back there why can't I relax in front with you dude? " I ask opening the door. "Because I'm hosting the carpool this time and I also said so. " He looks at me and frowned "wait who's coming with us? "

"My girlfriend and her brother, anything else you wanna know? " He asks clipping on his seat belt.
"N-no ok. " I say softly getting in the back and stares out the window.

We drive away from my house kissing it goodbye for a year and back at my phone texting my brother.

∆kent: yo your already leaving?
∆timber: yeah it's time I did something with my life
∆ok dude just remember your stuff is in your dorm already in room F34.
∆thanks, dude love yah
∆awee don't get me all embarrassed
∆hehe see yah around

After a long ride, we stop by a nice tall house. Standing in the door is a girl Fennec fox and a boy short furred grey fox. The grey fox looks up at the truck and takes a step forward. The girl grins brightly and rushes up to the truck opening her door and throwing her self at Carlos. "Heh hey, Samantha missed me much? " He asks hugging her and licking her tall ears. "You know I can't live without you. " She says sitting down in her seat and faces me. "Awe who is this small handsome red fox back here, he's soo cute! "

"That's timber, my buddy. " He says chuckling a bit. "Hey! I'm not some low life buddy, what are you trying to say? " I yell burrowing my brows. "Just joking dude, just joking. " He says winking at me making me blush. "AWEE HE'S BLUSHING!!! " she yells jumping in her seat a little. "No, I'm not. " I say blushing harder now.

Before she starts fangirling louder she's interrupted by the other fox. He opens the truck door and steps in. "Is she giving you a hard time bro? " He asks holding out a grayish paw. From my view, I can clearly see that he works out due to the way his chest puffs out his shirt. "Yeah, she is. " I say looking at his chests blushing too hard he started to notice. "Um see something you like? " He says and begins to flex his muscles.

I guess I was getting too excited and had a major nose bleed. "Wow there you're losing blood here let me help you with that. " he starts wiping my snout with some napkins till I stopped bleeding.

"Hehe guess I was too hot for you huh? " He asks smirking a bit. "By the way, I'm benny, and you? " I finally pull myself together and look at him in his deep blue eyes. "I'm t-timber. " I say blushing more *gosh why am I studdering I sound like I'm a weak kit, God!* I say in my head.

"Dudes we're here. " Carlos says opening the door to his truck and stepping out with Samantha by his side staring at the huge building surrounded by loads of other ones and wide-open fields. I and benny step out and look at everything snout wide open. "Wow, this is amazing! " Samantha says jumping up and down on the paved sidewalk. "Ehh it's ok. " Carlos says locking the doors making his way to the building.

I hope this school's better than the last one.

Thanks for reading
-ruban foxx