𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚|𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱.

"𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱
𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴"
———

|quincy's temporary loft|

The growing sunlight grazed against Ryan's eyelids, causing her to stir awake. She blinked repeatedly and lifted her hand to rub her right eye. Placing her hand back down, it landed on what felt like skin. This immediately reminded her of the time she had with the person she was now closely laying on.

While her index finger subconsciously drew circles against Q's chest, she lightly hoisted her eyes up to him. She couldn't help but stare at the details in his face that changed over the four years she hadn't seen him. The strong rays of sunlight peeked through the white curtains, shining against the outlined features of his face.

She thought about waiting for him to wake up, maybe to cook breakfast or renew the experience they shared the night before. She wanted to watch him until his eyelids lift unexpectedly, and sheepishly grin as his head moved down to give her his signature grin once he remembered their night.

In the process of contemplating this, she paid closer attention to his breathing that Her eyes began to close themselves upon feeling relaxed by this. 

However, her mind all of the sudden began to do the utter opposite.

The dreadful reminder of her early-assigned studio sessions set into her head, causing her eyes to eyes to enlargen.

As much as she wanted to close her eyes and stay in the muscular arms that clothed her, she decided against it. She took her music extremely serious regardless of how time-consuming it was—and she didn't feel like hearing Drew's earful.

After just listening to Quincy's heartbeat for a minute or two, she sighed and slowly released herself from his pleasant grasp. She wrapped her hand around his wrist to remove it from around her bare waist, lifting herself up now that she was free.

Feeling a disappearance of warmth made Quincy move around, shuffling a bit to the side. Ryan quickly became stagnant to not wake him but continued her subtle escape once he became still again.

She reached for her dress once her feet made contact with the floor, but stopped. She knew she wouldn't have time to go home, take a shower, and change her clothes. She also knew it would be extremely suspicious if she showed up to the label at 6 A.M with a club dress on.

Oh, and God forbid paparazzi being around.

Instead of facing those unwanted possibilities, she completely got out of the bed and headed towards the dresser by the wall that faced the bed. Turning around to make sure Quincy wasn't close to waking up, she smiled before grabbing a random white shirt and sweatpants.

"He won't mind."

She slipped on his clothes while trying her best to be quiet. The uber alerted her saying they arrived, which happened promptly since they were already in the area. Ryan felt grateful for this since it stopped her from being later than she thought she'd be.

She grabbed her bag from the nightstand, gave one quick look at a dozed off Quincy, and walked out of the bedroom headed downstairs.

The Uber LUX was parked outside of Quincy's loft and Ryan hopped inside, greeting the driver before confirming the destination. It was almost like she'd been holding her breath since she let out a deep exhale as his place got farther and farther away until it was no longer in sight.