PAINT IT BLACK

ɪ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴩᴇᴏᴩʟᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅꜱ
ᴀɴᴅ qᴜɪᴄᴋʟy ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴡᴀy
ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴏʀɴ ʙᴀʙy
ɪᴛ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴀᴩᴩᴇɴꜱ ᴇᴠ'ʀy ᴅᴀy

Paint It Black
by The Rolling Stones

Paint It Blackby The Rolling Stones

The night is calm and dark. It has stopped raining and the street looks prettier than usual. The lights reflect on the puddles that the rain created and there's barely anyone around enjoying the fresh breeze of the night.

Sat on the windowsill of his dorm, Michael looks outside, his phone in hand. He's pondering n either text Luke or not. About their project, of course.

Luke gave him his number for them to meet up and practice their presentation. The last three days have been chaotic for Michael, so he haven't had the opportunity to meet up with his partner. He's still trying to get used to his new job.

It's not real ideal to text your project partner on a friday night, but he really as no more free days.

Before hitting the send button, he blond think about how much his life has changed in two weeks. He got a part-time job that totally consumes all of this free tim and now he's texting boys for projects purposes.

His eyes read the message once again. Fuck it. The send button is hit by his thumb. He's mostly doing this because of Calum. His only interest in Luke (besides the project) is the fact he's friends with Ashton. And even though his project means a lot to him, Calum does more.

From: barakat
Fine by me. I have nothing to to anyways.

9:12pm

From: barakat
Where do we meet?

9:12pm

This is one of the reasons that makes him hate doing group projects. The logistic of meeting. He hates working on public spaces.

As a sigh escapes his mouth, he types down.

To: barakat
library? i heard is opened 24h
9:14pm

From: barakat
Are we really going to prepare a presentation in a place where we can't talk.?
9:15pm

He has a point.

From: barakat
Meet me in my dorm on 15. Eagle Hall, 1B.
9:15pm

That bastard has been living in the same building as Michael for a month and half. For some reason, it's disturbing Michael. And the fat he doesn't know why, its unsettling.

Trying to forget about it, he set ups and grabs his laptop, ready to leave.

"Where are you going?" Calum asks, leaving the bathroom.

"Need to finish this thing." He replies with a shrug, "Are you going out?"

"Yet. Frat party. You sure you don't wanna come?"