Part 2

****WARNING! There may be some actions and language that you may not like! I'm warning you and I'm not to blame if you don't like it! Read at your own considering!Also this story will not be the most innocent one ,but there will be notices ! ENJOY! ****

Jaden whined as he was laid on the perfectly made nest of soft blankets ,towels and pillows . He looks up at Jesse pleading. The need was getting too much, reaching the point that it started to hurt. "Alpha please~"

Jesse narrowed his eyes looking down at the omega as he took off Jaden's clothes , leaving him only in his boxers. His instincts going mad, screaming at him the same melody. Take. Claim. Mate. Kids.

The alpha smirked and ran his fingers along Jaden's side from his neck to his hips. " Such a needy little omega ~" He whispered tracing his movement with his eyes ." You would beg for any man right now, wouldn't you? You would spread your legs for any alpha to fill you? To fill that tight hole of yours ?" Jesse said between gritted teeth, growling just at the thought of that being done.

Jaden shivered at the touch, moaning a little. The alpha's hand felt so cold and refreshing in his heated skin . He was so hard that it has become to painful to stay untouched. "Please ~" He couldn't help but plead , beg for more , for this pain to go away. " I need you alpha! " He said , feeling shameful even in such a weak state , as tears started forming on the corners of his eyes ." Please.....T-take me, Jesse ~ ....Only you ! I want only you ! .... Please...f-fill me ...." By now tears were rolling down Jaden's cheeks, as he looked up to meet the surprised emerald orbs ." ... I-I need so much that it hurts, Jesse! ~" Those last words came out between a plead and a pained grunt.

Jesse looked down at Jaden for quite a few minutes. His mind trying to come back from shock . There's no possible way- ..."There's no way I'm doing that ." He growled , although his heart begging to stay , take care of his omega, feed his omega, compliment him on how gorgeous he is , hold him close and never let go of his omega . No . He's not my omega. He's not my mate . He's a nothing to me. His heart gave a painful clench at that ,as his disproving totally with his reasoning. Deep down Jesse still felt too much for the other male in front of him . He took Jaden's chin in his hand , frowning when the other winced . "You should have known better before breaking our promise. " He stated and turned Jaden's head to the side. "You don't even have my bond mark anymo-" Jesse stopped mid-sentence , his eyes fixated on the white tail on the skin of Jaden's neck .

He carefully, disbelieving moved the long brown hair with his fingers, that was covering it, away. And there stood a white, dragon form mark , craved on Jaden's skin. A bond mark .

"There's no way this is mine! It's been six years! It should have been gone a long time ago! What the fuck did you do? ! " Jesse yelled in the spite of anger , turning Jaden's head back to face him .

Jaden whimpered , trying to get away from his hold, but Jesse was stronger than him. His mind coming back from the haze of his heat to protect himself, for sometime. "I-I didn't do anything! It never went away! " Tears flowed down his cheeks ,as he didn't stop his attempts. That was definitely going to leave a bruise later . "I-I-It never disappeared alpha! "

Jesse growls , placing one knee on the bed . "Oh I understand! You're doing this for money now? Faking my mark so you can gain something? "Jesse sneered at him , looking straight in the teary brown eyes ." You probably knew that I was in that club! It was an elite alpha club by the way! Knowing that I wouldn't leave you there , you took the chance! Now already knowing that I have been in no relationship, you're going to say that you spent your heat with me ! That would give you some money wouldn't it golddigger! Hmm? "Jesse said , having advanced more and more in the nest ,until he was nearly on top of Jaden , who was shaking like a leaf , his horrified eyes looking up at the alpha ,as he snarling at him. "Then the mark would give you billions! Isn't that right, whor-"

"Stop right there Jesse!! Or I may do something that I won't regret at all !!" Haou growled , walking in the room, despite the awful scent of his brother's heat around it , together with Jesse's lemon angry scent. "Get away from my brother. And don't you dare to accuse him of such a thing, you bastard!"

Jesse turned his head in his direction and glared deathly at him , his eyes narrowing at the sight of him . Not backing down. "I need to show him his place. "

"You've done enough , if you don't want to be accused of murder . " Haou stated , grimacing a little at the scent ,but not moving away from his place at the side of the bed . "An omega in heat can only go through this much of an alpha's anger at a time . If more his body will shut down. "

Jesse's brain was registering Haou's words as he looked down at Jaden. The omega kept shaking , blood from his self-bitten lip ,rolling down his cheek , mixing with his tears in the pillow, his breathing out of control . His eyes ....Those chocolate brown eyes , dull , full of fear 'afraid of him , Jaden has never seen him like this' , desperation ' To get him back ', ....sadness 'knowing by Jesse's reaction, that there was no chance for him ',..... mournful , all in all mournful.

"I've called Blair. Now slowly move away from him ." Haou ordered in a stern and commanding voice his eyes hard on the other alpha.

Jesse did as said , slowly moving away from the other . His eyes widening when he saw Jaden close his eyes and wince , as if waiting for something to happen. He .... He has been hit? Jesse though his anger rising again.

"Jesse....now." Haou growled , setting his dominance over the other alpha. Afraid that his brother would be in great danger if things continued like this.

Jesse lowered his head and walked toward the door and out of the room, his fists clenched . He and Haou needed to talk.

Haou sighed in relief and turned around taking a bottle of water from the nearby table. He didn't step on the nest, slowly moving the hair away from Jaden's forehead, frowning when he saw him wince again. "Jay ....you need to drink , it will help you. " He said softly, getting his hand under his brother's head to sit him up . He pressed the bottle to his lips , making Jaden drink a little.

Haou then let Jaden lay back down and placed the bottle on the table. "Blair will be here at any minute. I will get going now ." He smiled a bit ."You're a great omega, no matter what he says brother. " Haou praised and turned to leave .

"Haou !... Th-thank you. ..." he heard Jaden say before he left the room.

"You are welcome, lil'bro." Haou said, his voice loud enough for the other to hear as he closed the door, sighing when he saw Jaden sob. It shouldn't have been like this .

{OK! I'M SO SORRY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS! !

BUT INSPIRATION HAS HIT ME LIKE A TRUCK NOW AND I'M SURE I'M GOING TO UPDATE MORE !!!

FOR ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ASK IN THE COMMENTS! !

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY /NIGHT! !}