Chapter 2

Emil rushed off to his next classroom completely embarrassed from the current conversation with the new kid. He finally made it to class as his heart beat slowly settled down. 'He saw. He saw my stupid doodle. He's going to think I'm some stalker. Dammit' Emil thought although his physically appearance simply showed his calmly taking his books out for class. He looked up and sighed realizing that he'll just have to face his problem another time.

The bell rang for class to began as a few more people walked through the door a bit confused. 'No this can't be happening' the boy thought in fear as he stared at the same brown haired hazel eyed boy he had seen moments ago. The new kid seemed to spot him right away and walked over to his desk. "Hey, Emil was it?" The Icelandic gave a small nod. "Is this seat next to you free?" He offered another slow nod and looked at the empty seat beside him. 'Just my luck. Of course it's going to be like this it's so cliché' Emil thought sourly. "Are you okay? You seem a bit...off," the Cantonese boy muttered not trying be rude.

"Fine, I'm just...fine," he breathed out as the teacher finally walked in the room saving Emil from any conversation with this new kid. He soon enough felt a jab at his elbow and looked to see a folded piece of paper neatly tucked under it. Emil slowly opened it to see a perfectly drawn picture of himself. He blushed gently and tucked it into his stack of books and had his full attention to the actual lesson. 'Idiot I didn't need that'