9

As long I want to end this in a instant. Sorry if this maybe confusing but I have to end this already. Mianhe, and kamsahamnida for supporting the story. Lot of loves from me

. . . . . . . . . . . .

l a l i m i r

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Jisoo's POV

I heard a another bang and it was shot to me then a tear dropped to my eyes. I all saw black and I can hear they're voices they're cries.

All I want to say is "I love you guys no matter what. And Jinnie, Saranghaeyo." I said in my last breathe.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Third Person's POV

A loud gunshot was released to a small hole and the bullet was shot to the beautiful girl's head.

They we're all shock by the sudden and they didn't know what to do if she would die because of damage in the her skull and cause of bleeding.

They're brain was full of air. They don't know what to do. The air is filled with sound of crying and they all heard the last words of the girl. They didn't knew that the girl wasn't alive anymore.

They didn't notice but they all knew they will be in that place once they fight the Tsubaki Jīn. They all knew the fact that they will be at that place.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

A sudden loud ring was heard by them and it sounded like a alarm clock. They've already woken up from that dream that they never knew it was just a dream.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

It was just a dream. They all say that to they're mind that it was just a dream. Dream that will never come true.

They got down and Blackpink in they're dorm as with BTS. They gather to they're living room.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

"It was just a dream. Eonnie, I thought it was true." Lisa said and they all nodded to the youngest statement.

"I thought I died too but why does it looks like reality. And also we meet the Bangtan sunbaenim." Rosé said and they nodded then Jisoo was spacing out again.

"Eonnie, Jisoo Eonnie. Eonnie, there is chicken." Jennie said trying to get Jisoo's attention. Then, Jisoo looked at her.

"Where is the chicken? Did you buy?" Jisoo asked and Jennie bursting on laugter.

"I was just kidding Eonnie. Why are you spacing out?" Jennie said while laughing as with the maknae's.

"Ah~, it's none of your business Jendeuki." Jisoo said and Jennie pouted.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Author's note:
I am just kidding about ending this. Does it feel true because I am a bad liar. So we love you guys and thank you for reading my story. Bye bye, peace out.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

l a l i m i r