01

~Ayria~

I don't like talking

I don't like talking. I'm not insecure or anything I just hate it. It's awkward and I hate listening to peoples bullshit so I'd rather just sit in silence. My mom took me to therapy. But they said the same thing over and over.

~flashback~

"Sweetie can you just say one word,please?" I stay quite .
We head inside the office and sit down it's always the same thing. Stupid paintings on the wall,the stupid looks they give me,and especially how they say the same things over and over. I sit and wait. Until I hear my mom and my new therapist talking. "Has your daughter had any traumatic experience?" "No of course not!"
Lie
They act like I'm some old person who can't fucking hear. I hate it! I hate it! I clench my fists holding back my anger but I can't. My mom wants me to act like this perfect little princess. Like she was in high school. Captain of the cheer team,popular and dating the captain of the football team. So perfect, so fucking perfect! You know what I'm done I'm fucking done I'm just going to open my mouth to give her a huge fucking dose of fucking reality!

"Shut the fuck up!"

They both stood there in shock while I stormed off to the car.

~end of flashback~

I remember two things that day. My mom realized I wasn't what she wanted. And I fucking spoke for once .

~Alyssa~
It's been a whole fucking year since they shot james. I still go to the same shitty school with the same shitty people. I fucking miss him I really do. Sometimes I think that I should kill my self. I don't know why I haven't yet. I don't think that's what James would have wanted.I hate everything! My life, my dad ,this school, even the fucking teachers. Just when I feel fucking normal someone has to go and fuck it up.
~flashback ~

"I seen you skatin"
"Yeah"
"Your pretty shit"
"Fuck off"
I slightly smiled and walked away.

~end of flashback~
A tear trickled down my cheek I quickly wiped it away. He was the only time I felt whole. Now there is a huge fucking hole inside me.