02

~ayria~
I slowly walked into the cafeteria. I fucking hate this school. I sit down across a girl .she had faded blonde hair and uncut bangs. Like always I minded my business. Then suddenly.

"Hey new kid are you going to eat your chips?"

I turn around and see a tall guy . I was already annoyed. That's when he took my chips .hold it back it hold it back in! I couldn't and that's when I pushed him.he fell on the floor. I got on top of him open the bag of chips and threw them all over him and beat the shit out of him.

~flashback~
" Ayria I'm afraid that you have anger issues" I look at him with no emotion.
"Really Ayria ! anxiety and now this?!?"
She storms out and heads to the car. A tear trickles down my cheek . I quickly wipe it away , swallow the lump in my throat and stick the middle finger to everyone to who ever is staring.
~end of flashback~
"Alright that's enough young lady!" The man gets a tight grip on my arm. I roll my eyes. And sit down in his office. He calls my mom and just stares at me.
"What?!?"I blurt out
"You don't talk to me in that tone young lady!"
"Then don't look at me old man!"
My mom finally picks me up and of course started yelling at me. I just stare out the window . I always wanted to lay on the top of the car and feel the fresh air hitting my face . A small smile grew on my face and it quickly faded away.

~Alyssa~
That girl in front of me just beat the shit out of that kid. I couldn't help but laugh and make fun of him.
"You got your ass beat by a girl!" I say laughing. School ended. I walked past the place where me and James first made out then I went home. I took off my shoes and went to bed. I wish James were here. I scream into the pillow near me and cry myself to sleep.