03

~Ayria~

I woke up and brushed my hair and teeth

I woke up and brushed my hair and teeth. I decided to walk around and get to know this place. "Ayria come back here and do the dishes!" I ignore her and head outside. I walk around until I see the same girl who sat across from me that day in lunch. I avoided eye contact and keep walking but she stopped walking and faced me.
"Holy shit your the girl who beat up that douche bag in the cafeteria!" I nod. "Um did you talk?". "um yeah." I say.
"Hey why don't you say we go to my place and get to know each other." "Sure o-ok." I didn't really want to go but who gives a shit I needed to get away from my annoying mom anyway. We walk in to a big house. The house was empty except I guess the blonde girls dad. He didn't really look much like her. He later left so we had the house to our selves . She put on a movie and she later then grabbed a beer. "Go on grab anything you want do be shy"showing me to all the different types of liquor. I served a cup of vodka. It wasn't my first time drinking. I did it a couple of times. I always like the way it made me feel . Like I was flying and free. Like all my memories sorta go away.

~Alyssa~

As I woke up I put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt

As I woke up I put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I walk outside to see the girl who beat the shit out of that kid."Holy shit your the girl who beat up that douche bag in the cafeteria!" She nods . She looked shy and awkward. I was bored so i invited her to my house. Piece of shit Tony was there until he left. That's when we had the house to ourselves. I showed her the liquor turns out she was a drinker. She poured a full glass of vodka. We talked . Her name is Ayria and she moved her for a fresh start. She does thing where she avoids eye contact and I have to start a conversation. We drank and drank until we started dancing. I remember the time me and James danced. We went outside and drank in the backyard. She's nice I think I can be friends with her. Shes not normal. Until she had to leave. The next day I woke up with a huge fucking headache.