Chapter 14- Alex

Rosalies pov

I start to call Alex. After 3 rings he finally picks up. "Hello?" He says over the phone. His voice groggy. He must have woke up. "Alex?" I asked. "Rose?" He asked his voice not sounding groggy anymore. "What's up?" He asked. "Can you come to my house?" I asked. "Sure. Be there in 20 minutes." He said. I hanged up. Alex knows the way to my house so I dont have to tell him or come and pick him up.

He came around 2 but he was here. "So what's up?" He asked me sitting on the couch. "I have a problem." I said. Which is?" He asked. "What do you do if you have a crush on someone you know?" I asked. His eyes widened. "You do? Who?" He asked. "Triston." I said.

"Triston. What? How?" He asked. "I dont know, it just happened." I said shrugging my shoulders. He put his hands in his hair. "Okay, listen. What you need to do is tell him." He said. "Its not that easy Alex, you really think that telling your feelings to someone is easy?" I said. He didnt say anything. "Thought so." I said. "Fine, just show hints that you like him or leave notes from a secret admirer or something." He said. I got a great idea. "Thank you Alex, I will do that." I said. He smiled and nodded. "No problem. But I have to go. I promise my mom I'll pick up my little brother at daycare. Bye Rose." He said waving back. "Bye." I said smiling making sure to lock the door and going up to my room.