Final Chapter- I love you

Rosalies pov

It was a Saturday, I slept over at Tristons house. I needed to pee, I got up but when I did I went back down. I looked at my waist and saw an arm around me. It was Tristons.

"Baby." I said. He hummed. "Can you move your arm?" I said. "No, your comfortable." He said. "Please. I need to pee." I said. "Unless you want me to pee on the bed. I suggest you move your arm." I said. He moved his arm quickly.

I got up and went to the restroom. I used it then I went back out, while i was in there I also made sure to brush my teeth. I came back out and I saw Triston gone.

I went downstairs and I saw him cooking. I went behind him and put my arms around his waist. "Hey baby, what you cooking?" I asked. "Waffles and bacon." He said. "Mmmmm sounds yummy." I said smelling it. He was finishing up the waffles. Once he did that I went to fix the table.

I put the plates down and cups. I took out the orange juice and put it on the table. Triston put the waffles and bacon on the table. I took out the syrup and put it on my waffles first then Triston was next.

"Is it good?" He asked. "Good? Its amazing. When did you learn to cook like this?" I asked. "My mom, she always went to work, no time to cook. So when she left, i taught myself." He said. "Well it's amazing baby." I said kissing him. "Thank you." He said kissing back.

We finished and i put it in the sink and washed it. We went to the room and watched tv. We put up IT and watched it. We cuddled and put the blanket on us since it was cold.

I looked up at him "i love you baby." I said. "I love you too." He said kissing me.

That's what happens when the bad boy falls in love with the nerd.