4

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!1!!" That was the only voice everyone would hear. Everyone was running away from the incoming titans, people were getting eaten, many were getting trampled on, some were killed by the incoming rocks and all were doom to not forget this moment. Jean, Mikasa and Armin ran to Jean's mother's house to check on if she is okay. Kids were crying from the corpse of their dead parents. Others were crying from the corpse of their dead child. Some didn't care for a thing and run away.

"Guys! Ima go check on my grandpa!" Armin turned to the right. Jean and Mikasa nodded and went to go run faster as Armin wasn't the most athletic person in the world. There were dead bodies on roofs and stairs due to the colossal titan kicking the wall, compressing the air as people were pushed up from the wind. One was begging for help, to either be saved or put down to save its misery.

Finally, after 3 minutes of nonstop running, Mikasa and Jean finally reach to their house and saw their mother safe, she had the most worried face a mother could have when her child is missing.

"Mom! I'm over here!" Jean waved with tears in his eyes, earning a hug from his mother.

"Oh my baby Jean-boy! I thought you were hurt, or even worse! Dead!" His mother was crying until she saw Mikasa.

"Mikasa you too! I also thought you were dead." She also gave Mikasa a hug. The three had a group hug before the mother carried both kids onto her shoulder and ran to the ship for safety. Jean's mother was the most fitness in the family.

Meanwhile, turning to Armin, he was still running to his grandpa's house and was slow as he can be. Though it may be a good exercise for him, now wasn't the time for it. He saw his 3 bullies dead, crushed by rocks from the wall. He didn't care for a thing for them, they bullied him until Mikasa came, she slapped them hard and silly. He then finally arrived 5 minutes after separating with Jean and Mikasa,

"Grandpa!" He entered the front door which was already open. The ground was shaking, their books were on the ground and paintings were ripped. But one paper wasn't ripped, it was written with words. Armin took his chances if it was a letter and pick it up. Fortunately, it was and it said.

Armin, I'm already at the ship! I hope you are reading this and grandpa is okay! I'm at the safety ship! Meet me there!

                                                                                                                                                                                  -Grandpa

"Thank god he is okay!" He ran towards the safety ship with all the stress out of him, he couldn't wait to tell Mikasa and Jean about the good news.

Back to Mikasa and Jean, they were already on the safety ship to go inside the inner walls. People were begging to be let in but it was already full, some were even risking their lives by jumping on it as it takes off. Others were saying to take their kid if it meant sacrificing theirselves to be food to the Titans, of course that would be silly and the child would live without a parent.

"Mikasa! Jean!" The 2 newly formed couples look up to see Armin with a happy face, not a sad one, but a happy one.

"Armin! Are you okay! Where is your grandpa!" Jean was asking 2 questions per second.

"Calm down! He's okay! I just met him on the other side of the ship-!" A huge noise that was like a cannon firing towards the ground alerted everyone's attention as they saw a Titan with armor everywhere on its skin.

"It's the Armor Titan!" A male person was shouting, this made the mob feared more as more and more decided to push the Military Police into the river and jump to the ship which they had to hold on or stand on the edge.

"M-Mom.." Jean had some news to tell her, terrific news but a bad time to say it considering people are being eaten alive when this is going to be taken place.

"Yes Jean-boy." She asked her only son after her husband left the 2 of them.

"I have some news.." Jean took Mikasa's finger and showed her the finger that had a flower wrap around it. The mother's nose was blowing out steam as so the ears.

"My Jean-boy has finally confessed his feelings after a year! Thank god! Mikasa would've been with another man if it were for your bravery to ask a woman stronger than you!" Jean's mother was hugging Jean the whole time.

"Don't worry Ms. Kirschtein, I would still ask him to marry me even if he didn't had the guts to. After all he did take part of saving my life from this traffickers." Mikasa said with truth and humility. Jean could only faint from the best compliment he was ever given from a girl besides his mother.

"Well you need to protect him all the time from now on! He can be clumsy and dumb!"

"Mom can I join the Military Police! I know this isn't a good time to say it but please." Jean begged, he has been doing this ever since he met one.

"Oh sure whatever! Mikasa is strong so she can protect you!" The mother finally accepted her son's wish.

"Can I go too!" Armin said, he was determine to stop the titans from doing this ever again.

"Sure! You all 3 can go! But if you are to be involve with titans! Don't break out promise that you won't fight them! I don't want you 3 precious cinnamon buns dying on me! I would be devastated if that were to happen to me! Got that kids!"

"Yes Ma'am!" All 3 said in unison. After 49 minutes later, they got off the safety ship where they were to be camping for a few weeks until Jean's mother could find a house for them to live in.

"Welp Mikasa, this is a really bad start to our relationship." Jean said, they were in sleeping bags next to each other.

"It sure was, well at least neither of us didn't die." Mikasa held hands with Jean.

"Thank god." They kiss their cheeks and went to bed.

"I love you.."

___________________________________________

"Where is your mother!"

"Mom... she was eaten... by a Titan..."