16

Don't play music yet

Jean was left alone, forgotten, abandoned like a soldier betrayed by his fellow comrades. He was left wondering if life was worth it now. He was the spotlight during the cafeteria, he was a stock of laughter to everyone. He cried like a baby in front of everyone, embarrassing her ex and himself. If his mother was here she would have grabbed him from the spot and yell at him for being a disgrace and shame of being her son.

And by that! I mean Mikasa! You will lose Mikasa if you keep up this behavior!

"I should've taken the hint and apologized. Now she is gone, beyond my grasp." He says to himself.

Jean! I wouldn't be mad if you were to yell at me at all!

Then Marco appeared in his mind. When they were about to refill their gas and escape, him and Marco were having a casual conversation which turned into a big change about Jean.

"Tch, I don't know what happen to Mikasa but she seems overreacting about Eren's death." Jean says and unscrews his cap simultaneously.

"I don't think you should be mad." Marco glances at him.

"Eh? What do you mean? My girlfriend is depressed over someone's she just met death. I think it's a very good excuse to yell at her." He complains.

"I think you should give her a break, she wants to make more friends than just you."

"Obviously wouldn't take the tip."

"It's alright, but if I were in that situation. I wouldn't be mad at you at all!" His words shocked Jean 100 million bolts of electricity into his body.

"Thanks I guess?"

Jean gets up and heads back to the cafeteria like it was nothing. Meanwhile at Eren's table with Armin and Mikasa, they were happily chatting about their lives.

"So Eren! What was your dad like!" Armin asks with a happy curiosity facial expression on his face.

"My dad was a doctor, he saved our town from a sickness that couldn't be cured at all! Then one patient fell in love with him and then I was born! Of course I was quite troublesome but I didn't care, I was having fun." Eren laughs about his childhood and how he was a trouble maker sometimes.

"Well my mom and dad died but before their death, they were making a hot air balloon that can float and hover on top of the wall with ease! They had books that told about the world and the ocean!" Armin was flexing off his knowledge again, Mikasa rolled her eyes and focused on other people on each other soldiers, flirting.

"Ocean? What's an ocean?" Eren asks, of course he doesn't know about it cause he wasn't close to Armin at all.

"An ocean is a huge body mass of water that has so much salt that merchants would get rich but couldn't collect all in their lifetime! There is so much it would take generations to collect them all! Heck even a couple of centuries!" Armin was having a blast showing Eren the new aspects of the world.

"Huh, water with salt. Doesn't sound safe but I wanna get rich!" Eren really doesn't get it but it's good enough to pass a test.

"Exactly!"

"Mikasa Ackerman! I want to give you an interview that will last a day!" Levi opens the door and yells out.

"Yes! I am here!" Mikasa stands up and leaves without saying a goodbye to them. Once she reaches into the interview she sits in front of the strongest soldier for humanity.

"Why were you with Eren during the morning?" Levi did witness their moment,

"Because I was crying and he comforted me." She responds back.

"Well then, we will now discuss why you joined."
_________________________________

Sun Setting

Play music now from above please.
After giving her ex a punch to the gut reality check, Mikasa just walked over him and left him to cry his heart out. Even if he had save her, he starts to treat her like she was a slave, an object like those men. She just wanted to get it out if her head and move on. She finds Eren and Armin chatting on the bench that usually has no one to sit.

"Hey guys." Mikasa waves at them who in response they waved back.

"Yo Mikasa." Armin greets her back.

"Hey uhh Mikasa." Eren was stuttering there for a moment. This infuriates Mikasa thinking he forgot her name like he did to Armin.

"Did you forget my name just now?" Her eyes were scary enough to make a pack of hungry wolves whimper in fear.

"N-No! I just forgot what I wanted to say to you alone!" Eren's excuse was a genuine apology and Mikasa let's it slide.

"Oh! You need to speak about something to me?" Mikasa questions her best friend.

"I'll leave you 2 lovebirds alone." Armin escapes the scene like a ninja and heads back to his own dorm.

"God I hate him sometimes." Mikasa looks at Armin who was running like a little girl getting chased by her father.

"Mikasa, you said that I was your boyfriend right?" Eren makes a random conversation but one that makes sense. Mikasa blushes and forgot that she said that when she was grabbing Jean's fist, crushing it in the process.

"Well..." She didn't know what to say. She thought her world was going to end, Eren would say that they were just friends. That he would want the scarf back, and hang out with her less and less.

"I would like us to be together!" He slightly smiles.

Her eyes widen, her mouth dropped and her scarf dropped again. Eren chuckles quietly and picks up the scarf, he looks at the dirty scarf and wipes the dust from it. "Here is how you wrap a scarf." He began wrapping the scarf around her neck the most sufficient and successful way. Then after he finally finished his procedure, they stare at each other with light in their eyes, showing that they were alive.

"Yes." Mikasa lunges her body at Eren making him lose balance and fall on his back. The pain was ignored from the 2 newly formed couple kissing, their teeth clashing on each other and tasting each other.

2 minutes of making out that felt like 2 decades was stopped by some crying on Eren's chest. He looks down to see her crying again. "I really am a whore for already being in a relationship after a breakup." She cried out before going back to crying on his chest.

"Hey, don't call yourself that." Eren helps her get up as she looks up at Eren who looked like he was about to tell her what she really was, and she could tell it would be an insult.

"I've always known from the beginning." She looks down.

"What my girlfriend is...." She holds her hands to form a fist that was shaking.

"A genuine good person." Then she let's go her fist and was filled with joy and relief. She looks up at him with not a fake smile, but a real smile. Mikasa grabs his hands and holds it with all her might like she was going to be falling on a 50 meter building if she didn't held it tight.

"Let's go." Mikasa and Eren walk to his dorm again.