18

Am I starting to doubt this relationship? Am I just a fool? Mikasa thought to herself while following behind Armin to the cafeteria.

No Eren said I was in danger, but Armin said this was the Survey Corps, trained soldiers are stronger than average people. She kept trying to lie to herself so she could not be worried about that time her family died.

Once she finally sits on her table next to Armin, she looks at him and says, "Armin, are you sure people aren't here to kidnap me again?" Her eyes had a worried expression written all over her.

"Don't worry Mikasa, there's no way traffickers can reach this place. Unless someone granted them permission, or maybe one of the members of the Survey Corps are one of them. But that's just a theory, the chances of that are slim so don't worry." Armin explains why Eren's belief was false. Indeed Armin was the most intelligent so Mikasa believed him very quickly.

"Thank you Armin." She smiles with all the stress built up in her body releases out of her.

"No problem."

________________________________________

Mikasa was walking alone next to a lonely lake that no one ever visits. She spots a tree in the middle of nowhere and sits on it, laying her back and head on the tree while she stares at the reflection of the sun on the lake. Her thoughts about her doubts of Eren begun to come back again, this time the attack was doubled the original. She grunts and touches her forehead.

It's all coming back again..

"Mikasa!" Eren scares her as she punches him in the face from self defense.

"Eren! You scared me!" She didn't care and didn't apologize at all, just screaming at him for why he scared her like that.

"Sorry, I just came to make sure you were safe! You believe me right?" Eren wipes his bloody nose with his sleeve disgusting Mikasa a bit.

"Nope, I think Armin is right and I like to keep it that way." She crosses her arms and doesn't look back at him like she was in a foul mood.

"So you believe your best friend more than your boyfriend."

"No! Listen you are only my boyfriend for a day! A day! Now let me have some space or else I might end off the relationship." She screams at him again making him slowly walk away with a depressed mood.

"Okay.."

"Also, I think I should sleep alone at my room tonight." She said, soon she will regret doing that and saying that. She stares at Eren walking away and saw him with another girl. She focused on her and finds out it was Annie. They were happily talking to each other, sitting next to each other and close to each other, way too close to each other.

"If he thinks that will make me jealous then wait until I ignore him and give him the silent treatment." She scoffs before throwing rocks at the lake. She doesn't know she is slowly turning into her ex, manipulating, lack of self control of emotions.

___________________________

Mikasa heads to her room, peering at Eren to see if she has her attention. Eren was blind and didn't notice his girlfriend at all, pissing her off more. She walks over to his dorm and knocks on his door. He opens it in seconds only to hear screams at his face. "We are through! We broke up!" She says it the second time to clear Eren and walk to her room and lays on her bed flat.

"Huh? Tears? Why are there tears? Shouldn't there be none and just a hot head?" Mikasa wipes them off and covers herself on her blanket.

3:00 AM

Mikasa was squinting her eyes from her night mare until something dropped and awoke her attention. She saw 2 figures slowly coming up to her as she began to get scared. Her post nightmare trauma makes her even less weaker than before.

"Come little girl, and you will be my sex slave."

"N-No! Stop!" She struggles from his grasp, shaking all over like a baby.

Eren!

She thought of him until she realizes they have broken up already.

Please someone help me!