Chapter 7

(Andrea) He wrapped his hands around the sides of my face, I walked my body closer to him but before I could even breath he picked me up and walked towards the counter to set me down. My fingers were intwined in his hair, rain drops crashed down on the ceiling, the sky lit up with a massive lightning bolt, thunder followed shortly after the lightning strike and that's when the power went out. It was a full blown make out session until I started to remove his shirt.
(Jace) "Do you want to do this?"
(Andrea) "I'm sure." He kissed the top of my nose than kissed my lips roughly. He removed my sweatshirt, than my shorts as I removed his jeans. I remember waking up on top of him, he was staring at me with his beautiful eyes, his cheeks were all flushed. He had a small grin carving his face, it was like the cherry on top. He was playing with a strand of my hair. There was a big cozy blanket covering both of us, I kissed his chest once than kissed him. I pulled away and said "You're cute when you're flushed." He laughed and kissed my nose. "Can I ask you some thing?"
(Jace) "Shoot."
(Andrea) "Why were you so cold to me at the beginning of the year?"
(Jace) "When I first saw you, y-you looked gorgeous. You stunned me, and you're reaction when the guys whistled was not what I was expecting. Usually girls would die for that kind of attention, but you seemed like you wanted someone or something to happen so that the attention could switch to another subject. And then when you approached me, you had on the best smelling perfume ever. When I found you in the hallway after Rebekah's attempt to make you fear her, you had that look in your eyes. It was pure sadness. And for some reason the emotion colored your eyes to make them look like stars, no like comets. It stunned me to feel so vulnerable, I tried to put up a wall but before I could I saw your artwork. It was so beautiful and detailed but at the same time it was built on sadness. Then I saw you stand up for that girl in the hallway, it didn't matter what would happen to you. All that mattered to you was to protect that girl. When I saw the bully walk away I thought it was over but then I saw you sobbing against the lockers. And last I saw you at the park, you just kept showing up. You were this intelligent, sweet, brave, strong, stunning, talented, weird, and above all just an amazing women that I was slowly falling for. And as the weeks passed I saw you do all these amazing things, accomplish situations that I could never complete. All that made me fall for you even more. So I just stopped trying to push you away from me." I saw tears spilling over the edges of her eyes, I quickly wiped them away and kissed her.
(Andrea) "Do you want to go on a date with me?"
(Jace) "You are something else Andrea, I would love to!"
(Buzz)
(Jace) "Ahh shit!"
(Andrea) I was a little shocked, I have never heard Jace curse before. It must be something serious. "What's wrong?"
(Jace) "My brother is on the other side of town, he woke up in a random girls apartment after a crazy party the night before. His ride left him and he needs me to pick him up."
(Andrea) "Okay, well I can come and we can use my car."
(Jace) "Sounds like a plan, plus I get to introduce my dumb founded brother to my new sweet and beautiful girlfriend."
(Andrea) I felt the heat rush up to my face so fast that it left me a little light headed.
(Jace) "hahaha, your face turns a beautiful scarlet red when I say anything about you."
(Andrea) "oh shut up!" I said as I hid my embarrassed face in the palm of my hands. I felt his fingers glide from my hand, up my arm, across my neck, and to my chin. He lifted my head gently until he could see my eyes.
(Jace) "I love that about you."
(Andrea) He kisses my forehead and smoothly got up to get dressed. I got up to with the blanket rapped around me, I kissed him a quick kiss on the neck and said "I'm going to go get ready."
(Jace) "Ok."
(Andrea) I ran upstairs to my closet, i looked around inside to find my warm, red, sweater dress. I grabbed my boots that went up to my thighs, they were a soft, silky, black color. And last my long, black, leather jacket. It was kind of like a cardigan. Here's a better image...

(Andrea) I slowly get a little sassy like strutted down the stairs

(Andrea) I slowly get a little sassy like strutted down the stairs. "Ready, can you grab my phone please?"
(Jace) "Yeah sure whe-" I turned to look at Andrea and she was beautiful. "Wow, you look beautiful."
(Andrea) "Awwww Thank you!"
(Jace) "Anytime, so where is your phone?"
(Andrea) "On the counter."
(Jace) I walked over and grabbed her phone and brought it back.
(Andrea) "Thank you."
(Jace) "Yep. Let's go."
(Andrea) We ran through the rain to my old truck. Jace drove the way there, he had one hand on the steering wheel and the other hand intwined with mine. I scooted to the middle of the seat so I could lean against him, he gently let go of my hand and wrapped his arm around me. Watching the lightning flash bright across the sky, being warmed by Jace, feeling the small thuds from each rain drop hit my car. I wanted this moment to last for hours. I leaned over and kissed his neck, he looked down at me for a split second. He was smiling that lovely little smile of his and then turned his head back to the road. My heart thumped erratically, I was in love with this man.