thirteen.

shuhua pov

i woke up without soojin beside me. i stood up to look for her until i smell something. it smells like my favorite meal. someone's cooking from the kitchen. i walked towards it and saw soojin cooking with her apron on and her hair in a ponytail. i stared at her gorgeous back and remembered what happened yesterday. i suddenly felt hot that time and that's why i suddenly kissed her. i didn't know what got into me to do that. i couldn't control myself into kissing her soft, plump lips. it was so beautiful not to be touched. i saw soojin look back to me and smiled.

"oh you're awake, good morning." soojin said with her eye smile. she looks so beautiful.

"good morning." i said and smiled at her. i walked towards her and hugged her back tight. i don't want to lose this girl. she's so precious to me. i love her. i love seo soojin. but i just can't make myself say it to her because i fear rejection. i'm so afraid that i'll lose her after i tell her my feelings. i'm scared.

"being so clingy too early in the morning?" soojin asked me while she was cooking. i couldn't understand some of the words so i just nodded and smiled at her. she giggled at me and i felt my cheeks get hot. damn this girl, she makes so much impact on me. i love it.

"i'm done. let go of me now." soojin said as she grabbed a plate and putted the food on it. i just nodded at her and let go of her. i sat down on the chair and waited for her to come. she putted some plates and glasses and sat down beside me. she smiled at me first before eating.

"thank you." i said before eating. i smiled at her and kissed her cheek. i don't know why i'm so clingy and showy to her but this is what i do when i'm inlove. yuqi always laugh at me when i did this back then to my crush but that guy didn't love me back so nonetheless i left him for cube. i noticed soojin's face turn red to her ear. i giggled at her and continue eating. i enjoyed the meal since it's my favorite. i stared at soojin while eating and she noticed it. she stared back at me and was just there. she didn't move an inch, she was too focused on staring at me. i smiled at her and i moved towards her face. our faces are just an inch away from each other and i can't help it to stare at her lips. it's so attractive but at the same time it's so satisfying. i really wanted to kiss her but i just can't. i'm really scared.

i feel her getting closer to my face and i can feel her breathing now. it's so satisfying. i moved my head on her shoulder. i can now feel her heartbeat, it beats with the same as mine. it's like connected to each other. does she love me back? hell no, she won't even notice that i'm inlove with her. she held my head and lifted it to make me face her. we are now staring at each other. her eyes looks like it wants to tell me something. i don't want to assume but it just looks like it. she went closer to me again and i felt her lips on mine. she was kissing me like there's no tomorrow. i suddenly felt that she was making it up to me because of what happened yesterday. i kissed her back and i'm just enjoying this. it just feels right. i'm already addicted to her lips. i'm addicted to her everything. we were kissing like there's no tomorrow but we're kissing not because for lust but because of love. i can feel her affection towards me. i letted go of the kiss because i needed some air. we panted while staring at each other. i still feel in cloud nine. not knowing what to say, i suddenly blurted these three words that i'm keeping myself from saying it to her.

"i love you."

- - - - - - - - - -

is it going too fast? lol. i just realized that this ain't an epistolary anymore. lmao i'm sorry about that, i'm just used to writing this way. i'll try my best to give you epistolary content you went here for. hehe, anyways, thank you for your continous support! i luv ya'll! ♡