Surprise (part8)

Y/n p.o.v

After the MAMA awards we were on our way back home.I was still extremely happy after meeting my childhood best friend but still shocked at what Jungkook whispered in my ear.

It wasn't something bad I guess but it shocked me.

Flashback

I look back at BTS and made eye contact with Jungkook but immediately looked away.As they walked past I saw Jungkook lean down close to my ear and whisper "I was surprised to see how hot you look when you dance."He said with a smirk plastered to his face.My eyes widen and my jaw drops to the floor at his words.

Back to present time

I wouldn't say that his words were bad or anything of course but it definitely surprised me.Words ran through my head wondering why he would suddenly say that.Mabye he is just a playboy or something. (international playboy😂)I am just gonna ignore his words and focus on my group and upcoming album.

Timeskip to when they started filming their MV

Me and the rest of blackpink were in the middle of filming our MV for our title song called "Kill this love". I really like this song.

"Wah your eyeshadow is so pink.."Jennie said."It suits you..makes your eyes pop!"

I giggled at her compliment."Thank you unnie!You look exceptional today!"I said as I gaze at her with amazement.

"Aren't you the sweetest dongsaeng."She said as the pinched my cheeks.

I death glared her and she giggled and left my poor cheeks.I run my cheeks before we start filming.

Finally Done!
We thank our staff for the hard work before we head back to the dorm.(they started filming the day before )

Jungkook p.o.v

We are gonna be making a new album.Namjoon hyung already made the first song and showed it to army.
"Map of the soul:Persona" It's an amazing song.We are busy making the other songs for the album.

I am so excited to collaborate with Halsey!It's going to be a hit!

From MAMA I couldn't stop thinking about the way Y/n danced and how she rapped during their performance.She looked so hot.

The other members couldn't stop talking about the other members of blackpink.

Taehyung hyung can't stop talking about Jennie.

Jimin hyung can't stop talking about Rosè.

Jin hyung can't stop talking about Jisoo.

"I wonder when they are gonna make a comeback."Taehyung hyung mentioned with wonder in eyes.

"Do you guys have a crush on them..?"Namjoon hyung asked with a questioning expression.

The hyung don't know that I whispered in Y/n ear and that I find her hot.But I don't think I like her.Well yea she is hot but I don't think she is my type.

I shake my head and remove the thoughts from my mind.

"No we just find them cute"
"Yip,they are also really talented."
"Oh ok..."