Special Chapter

author
I am shocked...since my last update on the 3k special thing I might do..This book has already reached 4k?!
I have no idea how thats possible but I am not gonna wait any longer for the special chapter!
So here it is!Hope you guys will enjoy it~♡

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

~3 years after dating~

"Can you believe it has been 3 years since we started dating..." Y/n remarks with her eyes closed. A satisfied grin plays on her lips.

"We have been through so much together. I still feel bad since some hate comments were really getting out of hand." He replies in a soft, breathy voice. He slowly brings his head onto her lap and shuts his eyes.

"It's over now, I loved you so those comments didn't hurt me since you were there." She beamed with her silvery voice.

Jungkook gleams up at her, his heart pounding within his chest. Blushing at her words he leans in and pecks her lips before sittng up.

"It's getting dark...maybe we should go." Flustered by his own actions he stands up ready to go to the car.

Y/n grabs his hand and pulls him down. The majestic sound of the ocean in the background.

"Don't go...it was comfortable like this."

Laying back down. Y/n runs her hand through his silky hair.
Night sets in, they stare up at the stars reminiscing all their moments which still sends chills down their spine and makes their hearts beat multiple times a second.

The crisp breaze runs through their hair.

"Y/n, follow me. I have something special to show you."

"Hmm..oh ok?"
"Where are we going??" Y/n inquired curiously following Jungkooks steps.

The corners of his mouth turned up and he just kept going leaving her clueless.

On the beach there was a lamp filled with flowers at the bottom. It radiated a golden light. The waves set a calm mood with the stars glistening above them. The constant tigling sensation of the breaze as it hits their skin. The delicate sand below their feet.

Eyes widen when she notices a tiny table with a case and a simple yet gorgeous ring placed delicatly in it.

Jungkook goes on his knees and grabs the ring. Shaking out of nervousness and excitement.

"Y/n...I hope this won't sound too cliché but I have wanted to say this for so long. Your eyes, your lips, your voice, your talents and just you being near me makes me feel giddy inside. Your love makes me feel like I am losing my mind. I want to spend the rest of my life with you in my embrace, with you by my side. A life filled with laughter, tears and heart-to-heart moments. I feel powerful with you by my side...I take all my courage to ask you to be my awe-striking wife..?"

Looking up at her eyes. Her illuminating figure before him. She slowly gets on her one knee. Grabs his hand and looks him in the eyes. Hers filled with tears.

"Ever since I was young, I imagined this moment where I will finally know that I will forever have someone special,someone to call mine by my side. I always thought that I would want to be the one to propose. Many found it weird. Those times where I broke down in tears, you were there to hug and comfort me. You never questioned or judged me. You always made me feel special. I may not have been able to fulfill my childhood promise to myself of being the one to propose. But as I am here before you I can proudly say I will be your wife, my awe-striking husband."