Childhood Bestie (part 7)

She was shocked to see--

Taehyung,her childhood bestie.

"Taehyung is that you?"she asked full of happiness and excitement after seeing her bestfriend after a long time.

"Yessss,Y/n!"Taehyung said as he gave her a bear hug knocking all the air out of her.She hugged him back than patted is back.

"I c-c-can't b-bre-ath..!"she said stuttering.He apologised softly and rubbed the back of his kneck in embarrasment.I giggled at his cuteness.

"Sorry Y/n I got to go perform....maby after the mama award we could meet up?"he asked her as he needed to get ready for his stage.

"Sure sounds fun....you want to exchange numbers?"Y/n asked and he smiled.They exchanged numbers and he gave her a hug before rushing to get ready for his performance.

Y/n p.o.v

My unnies definately saw mine and Taehyungs interaction as they looked at me in utter shock.I looked at them confused.

"How did you get his number?!"Jennie asked.I wonder why she is excited.I know there is a Taehyung in BTS but i'm sure it's not my bestie.He is too sweet to be in a group with that jerk.

"Unnie,we're childhood besties so he said we might hang out so I asked if we could exchange numbers thats all."I said explaining the situation.

They all looked at each other.They all nodded in unison and we started walking back to our seat.

I'm sooo excited to see his stage.I can remeber that he was super talented.He was an amazing singer.He looks so hot but that Jungkook guy is also.....hot.WhAts goInG oN!Why did I suddenly think of him.UUgghhh nevermind i'm just going to enjoy this performance and will kick that jungkook guy out of my head.

I am so excited to see my childhood besties performance!

(Performance starts)
(This is the full performance)

Author p.o.v

BTS got ready to go out on stage for their performance.Taehyung was extremely happy to see his childhood best friend who he missed dearly.He tried to hide his happiness but failed as the members noticed.

BTS p.ov
Before performance

"Why you seem so happy?"Jhope asked Taehyung who failed to contain his extreme happiness.
"How did you notice?"Taehyung asked his tying.

All the members giggled

"Hyung,we known each other for 7 years of course we can tell if you are happy and like right now your happiness seems to want to explode out of you!"Jungkook said as he giggled at his hyungs surprised expression.

"Oh....well yess I am extremely happy as I just met my childhood bestie backstage and we might hang out after mama."Taehyung said with his cute rectangular smile plastering his face.

"Can we meet this special person?"Namjoon asked with a smile to see his dongsaeng so happy.

"Of courses!"Taehyung screamed with happiness.