soft bottom twink boy

"this is cute, huh?" taehyung said, twirling around a yellow pastel sweater that was way too overpriced. jeongguk faked a smile and nodded.

"s'adorable!"

jeongguk hated having to put on this, 'soft bottom twink boy' act.

but damn, as a straight man jeongguk could confirm that taehyung was a fine ass man. but definitely, only in a heterosexual way.

after all, it's too early in the plot for jeongguk to realize that he definitely isn't straight.

"d'you want this baby? bet it would look really cute on you." taehyung gave jeongguk a smirk followed by a wink.

maybe jeongguk could just give these clothes to jimin. or sell them online.

jeongguk nodded enthusiastically, feeling the countless of other shopping bags weighing down his arms.

he really wanted to check out the shoe section. maybe get a pair of timberlands. but he dare not say it, scared that he would blow his cover.

taehyung smiled before turning around the article of clothing in his hands. muttering something under his breath, he moved to the check out line, jeongguk in tow.

the lady at the front desk smiled warmly at them, taking the sweater and a few other articles of clothing from where taehyung plopped them on the counter. there were a few things jeongguk picked out; some skinny jeans, sweats, and a pair of sunglasses.

after ringing them up, the woman, her name tag said yeri, announced that the total was exactly...

"1,588,457 won"

wow, that was a fuck ton of money for some clothes.

taehyung gave a closed lip smile, the apples of his cheeks protruding cutely, and handed her a very expensive looking credit card.

wait.

did jeongguk jest call taehyung's cheeks cute?

let's rephrase that....

....the apples of his cheeks protruding cutely, no homo though...

jeongguk grabbed the now clothing filled bags, now accompanying the other bags draping over his arms.

"do you need help?" taehyung gave a small smile, his hand gesturing to take a bag or two. they were walking out of the store, manuvering their way through the busy walk ways of the mall.

jeongguk smiled, he hasn't worked out at the gym five days a week just to have six or some heavy bags drag him down. no sir-y.

"m'good. thank you though." He gave a small chuckle.

taehyung clapped his hands together. "well, how about we go look at the electronics?"

if there was something jeongguk needed, it was definitely a new phone. his battered up samsung of some odd years was barely making it through the months. poor guy.

let's just say he learned the hard way not to let power tools get too near his devices.

"u-uh, sure!"

taehyung chuckled, his voice low and dark. "well then, let's go!" he grabbed jeongguk's arm, running like a little child. jeongguk thinks that while they were galloping like maniacs, he might've bumped into a few people with his flailing bags. oops.

but all jeongguk does know for certain, is that he was smiling and laughing the whole way.