the t in taehyung stands for twink

"he seemed... slimmer then what i had expected." spoke jimin. he had been watching out of jeongguk's apartment window as taehyung dropped the 'straight' off.

jeongguk hummed and affirmation, dropping the bags on his bed and flopping on top of them. today, though it was luxurious, was tiring for the poor heterosexual.

jeongguk gave a loud, strangled groan into what he was hoping was not his dirty underwear. he definitely needed to clean off his bed.

"what's wrong gukk? did you realize that you live your life as a fucking slob?"

jeongguk stilled for a few moments, wounded by his friend's words. yet what stung the most was the truth of that comment.

"no," jeongguk half lied. his voice was muffled by the fabric he was pressing into his face. and by the smell of it, it was indeed his dreaded undergarments. "it's just that he tried to kiss me."

he heard jimin cackle, accompanied by the creaking of the chair that the blonde was seated in. he must have been thrashing around in his fit of glee.

"isn't that what they're supposed to do?" he asked once he had calmed, though jeongguk could still hear him giggle.

"well i explained to him that i didn't do that."

"and?"

jeongguk sighed, turning around in his pile of new expenses and filth.

"and he said that he was okay with that."

jimin sighed. "honestly from what i saw, he doesn't necessarily look like true sugar daddy material."

jeongguk sat up, arching a brow. "what do you mean? he's loaded. this bag costs more than my apartment." he held up the bag that held the sweaters and other various clothes taehyung had purchased for him.

jimin smiled devilishly, diving for the  bag. yet jeongguk availed, swiping it from jimin's line of sight.

"just because he has money, doesn't mean that he uh... conducts the train."

jeongguk scoffed, flopping ba k down and sifting through the expensive bag's contents. he tossed a few items to his friend, his feet lifted and swinging above his head. jimin almost cooed.

"are you saying that he's more of the passenger type?" jeongguk asked, humored laced in his voice.

jimin lifted a few pieces of clothing, determining what he seemed worthy to wear and not.

"well he definitely seemed like he would enjoy the ride."

jeongguk dropped the bag onto his crumb covered bed, looking at jimin. someone (jeongguk) seemed a bit touchy on the subject.

"why does it matter anyways? all i care about is the money."

jimin hummed, picking up a specific yellow sweater jeongguk had thrown to him. his thoughts went back to the red of jeongguk's ears after he had seen taehyung swoop in for an attempt at an 'unwanted' smooch.

"just 'coz." he lied.

he heard jeongguk shift on his bed before the sweater was ripped from his grasp.

"i want to keep this one."

he looked over to see jeongguk holding the wooly garment in both hands, eyes transfixed on it.

"why? it's not really your style, gguk."

he saw jeongguk crack a small smile. yet as quickly as it had appeared, it had also vanished.

"for... uh, for when i see him next time."

jimin gave a knowing smile.

"okay..." he cleared his throat, trying to erase it's softness. "but im doing your fucking hair this time."

"oh balls!"