wobble wobble wobble

"i'm so fucking fuullllll!!" jeongguk whined, being the child that he was.

  taehyung smirked at him, grabbing his hand and escorting him to his car. jeongguk ate so much that he was literally wobbling out of the fancy japaneese restaurant. taehyung opened the door for him, making sure that he didn't hit his head on the way down or pinch his fingers when he closed the door. taehyung giggled before jogging around the car, and plopping into his seat. 

  he was met with another earful of whining.

  "hyungg~" jeongguk hiccuped. "i don't think i even have my abs anymore!"

  taehyung licked his lips, visions of jeongguk's chiseled abdomen playing in his mind. impure thoughts of jeongguk's muscle-y arms wrapped around his body, strong hands around his neck. he didn't know that jeongguk was ripped.

  but how could such a soft baby boy have the physique of a greek god? taehyung began to doubt if this whole 'six pack' ordeal was even true. he rolled his eyes at the younger, jeongguk pouting.

  "d'you wanna see, hyung?" jeongguk giggled, a bit more than tipsy from the soju tae had ordered from him.

  "sure thing, baby." sarcasm laced every syllable. taehyung knew that jeongguk wouldn't just li-

  jeongguk's face split into a grin, his doe eyes crinkling into small crescents. he bashfully toyed with them hem of his sweater, slowly dragging it up his abdomen. there, lo and behold, was tan skin stretched tightly over rippling muscle, jeongguk flexing for his sugar daddy.

  taehyung, by god, was shocked. his mouth was slightly agape as he ogled over the younger's abdomen, chiseled to perfection.

  "you wanna touch, tae?" jeongguk murmured.

  taehyung gulped, for jeongguk's voice was deep and husky. the thickness of it made a lump form in taehyung's throat as he muttered a soft, 'yeah.'

  jeongguk snatched taehyung's hand from where it was resting on the center console, impatient, and brought the elder's twitching fingers to his stomach, making sure to flex extra hard for him.

  fuck, jeongguk's skin was soft. taehyung could just moan at the feeling (but he didn't, thank baby jesus). so instead he just let his fingertips graze every crevice of what amount of muscle he could see, jeongguk holding up his sweater with both hands as he followed taehyung's every movement.

  taehyung, feeling a tad bit brave, slowly snuck his hand up the sweater, jeongguk making no move to stop him. taehyung kept searching and searching until... jackpot.

  a nipple.

  he pinched the bud between his fingers, rolling it around as he watched jeongguk. the younger gasped at the contact, back arching into  the taehyung's touch. jeongguk's hands dropped from where they were holding the sweater up, him groaning as taehyung continued to toy with his right nipple, soon moving to his left.

  "ah!" jeongguk gasped again, this time shivering as taehyung caressed his chest. the sensation was very very new to him.

  the elder knew he had to stop, though. it wasn't right just taking advantage of jeongguk like that. so, he dropped his hand and instead reaching over to pull at jeongguk's seat belt, buckling him up before sitting back in the driver's seat. jeongguk seemed a bit confused and sleepy, yet all taehyung did was start the car and pull out of the drive way, heading in the direction of jeongguk's apartment.