confusion

Inspired from a Kannada movie.this will be 3 or 4 shots!!

Let's begin.....

A guy and a girl is shown sitting on the cafe.

Girl:Sanskar,our family are bound to get married.what to do now?!

Sanskar:so what's the problem Sanchi?

Sanchi: i wanted to be in love.i want feel every feeling before marriage.i want to feel the hug special!
Sanskar:even i feel the same.and if you are thinking that i will go to my dad and tell this then think that you are seeing me for the last.as he loves his sister so much and you!!
Sanchi:you know my mom loves you so much she considering you as her son.she may listen bad about me but not you.what to do sanskar.

Both gets thinking.
Sanchi:i have an idea.anyways we only have to get married how about giving a chance for the relation?
Sanskar thinks:not a bad idea. We can try for one week.if this week doesn't help then we can't be the life partner for each other.

And from then they hangout all the places.
Their family got happy seeing them together.

After one week.

Sanchi and Sanskar were in the same cafe.
Sanskar:what you feel?
Sanchi nods in no curving her lip down.
Sanskar: let's hug each other and see whether we get any small kind of feeling.
She nods and hugs him.
They immediately parts away.
Sanchi/sanskar together:no I don't feel for you.

Sanchi:now what to do mom and mama ji are standing in one keg to get us married!!
Sanskar dramatically: don't worry Sanchi.if not lover i am your cousin still.. i will do something.
Sanchi makes faces seeing his dialogue:if you didn't then i will kill you!!
She goes.

Sanskar:huff this girl.spending one week was like hell to me.sanskar think something so that you get out of this.
On the other side Sanchi:God finally i am free from this drama king.hopefully he shows his drama and fool our parents some or other ways!!

When sanskar returns.
Sanskar's dad Ram:now we should keep their engagement!!!
Sharmishta,sanchi's mom:yes bhaiyya i can't wait to see sanskar becoming my son-in-law.
Sujatha, sanskar's mother:see sanskar came.

Sanskar weakly smiles and looks at sanchi while she glares him and text him "you said you will do something"
Sanskar sees it and assures her through eyes.

Shekar, sanchi's dad:see shomi now go to your son-in-law and ask him when to keep the engagement?
Sharmishta smiles:Sanskar,is it ok if we keep engagement this 21st?

Sanchi was looking at him hopefully.
Sanskar:as you wish bua.
They smiles.

Later in the terrace.
Sanskar was standing thinking about something.
Sanchi:you said you will do something to stop this alliance . I don't want to marry you!!

sanskar's mom's unmarried brother Jeethesh was passing by there but stop listening it and was shocked.
Sanchi: I don't anything I don't want to marry you!!

Sanskar:oh stop stop.. i behaved good with you that doesn't mean i want to marry you.for me you are still bandariya.because of bua i had to act good.
Sanchi opens her mouth in shock:you chimpanzee...

Sanskar interrupting her:better then eating my head go and sleep.i will think something by tomorrow.
Sanchi:if tomorrow you didn't do something then see what i will do?!
Sanskar:haww mein darr gaya..threaten someone else already thought what if by chance i married you then sure i have leave this world.
Sanchi:why marrying i will kill you before itself if you didn't stop this alliance.
She storms from there!!

Jeethesh slowly cones:bhaanja,what is going on?
Sanskar :jeethu tera yeh bhaanja phas...
He smiles widely
Sanskar immediately takes his phone and dials a number.