01

Aleisha McDonald

-

I'd laid in tears in bed all night after reading the note you had left me last night. the moment I opened my eye this morning ,I knew you were already gone at the airport ,ready to chase the dream  across the country. 

I did not buy it at firts, I thought you love me so much to ever leave me.part of me believed that all of this were one of the jokes you had pulled just to make fun of me and maybe just maybe when I opened that door, I would see you sitting on your usual spot in the living room playing lego or watching spongebob with my  brother. but who am I fooling around? you're gone .

when I was dreaming in the middle of the night,something had made me wake up. I saw an empty chair beside my bed which I think someone had intentionally  placed it there for me to noticed the piece of tissue paper that has words written across it.

"I promise. I'll be back"

were all the words that were written on a piece of tissue paper . the crappy hand written that I used to make joke around turned out to be the best yet still painful to comprehend.I wanted to head out  and slapped the tissue paper that you got from kfc  .I wanted to tell you that it was foolish to sneak inside my room and you ,copying one of the scene from a movie where it involves leaving a note was overrated,pure silliness .

I wish I did when I had a chance.

Music was something you really love and no one ,even me could ever take that out from your hand.

So when you surprised me with the news of going to LA ,to play in different statation and do recording  with your band, all I could do was to show my overwhelming support and be happy about it. it was the biggest break you guys have been waiting for. after playing time to time in different gigs and uploading covers in YouTube, it finally arrived.

I still remember how those beautiful blue eyes lit up in excitement when you dropped me the big news.Those were the hardest few seconds of my life, to pull a huge smile on my face and pretend to be as excited as you were although in reality, I was utterly dying .

As selfish as it sound, I wanted you to stay Luke .I wanted you to know that I'm not ready to face a day without you but those were the things I could never tell , now that you left.