Part 12

Calums POV:

Michael has been gone for a while now. Maybe I should go look for him. I should've ran after him and told him what really happened. But I couldn't have Cathy suspect anything, I really should have just left her thinking and go after Michael because no matter what happens he's still my best friend. I am such an idiot why did I even say that. I can't imagine how horrible Michael is feeling. We moved too fast and I am not ready for everything that Michael wants I am not ready to give him what he needs, he deserves so much more than me. In a way I hope that he never wants to be with me again that he hates me. But I don't want him to, I want him to stick with me, even if I am horrible for him.

I called him about 60 times and he doesn't answer. As time passes Michael is still not back, I am getting worried.

I go to see if he's with Luke and Ash and he isn't there, I look for him in the lobby, I went around the hotel looking for him but I couldn't find him, where could he go.

When I got back to the room he still wasn't back. I miss Michael so much. I hope he comes back here so we can talk. I just want to kiss him. I need to apologize and he doesn't even have to be with me. I just don't want him to hate me. After a while of waiting for him I fell asleep, What a long night.

Michaels POV:

I get to the room and I can't decide whether I want to go in or just go sleep with Luke and Ashton. I decide to open the door and the first thing I see is Calum on his bed, sleeping like a little angel. He looks so peaceful. Maybe I over reacted?

After staring at him for five minutes I made the choice to lay next to him. I laid down so that I was facing him, I stroked his face and he grabbed my hand, with his eyes still closed he hugs me so that we are closer.

Cal: "Michael, Don't leave me"

"Calum.. I.."

Cal: "I'm sorry for everything that has happened, I really am sorry. Michael I need you"

His eyes open and directly meet mine, I don't know what to say. I lean into him closer and kiss his lips gently. He smiles and pulls away holding me tighter. I grab the back of his neck and bring his lips to mine one again. This time our kiss is deeper, more passionate.

His lips move with mine, I move my tongue into his mouth and he quickly searches for dominance, he's not getting it.

This is my turn. I run my hands up his shirt and stop at his chest.

He then resists and wraps his arms around my neck and I move so that I am on top of him. He brings one hand down to pull my shirt off but nothing further can happen. I pull away slowly.

"I won't leave you Calum"