Part 34

Michaels POV:
I spend the rest of the day with Connor. I'm glad we fixed things. I really need to just forget completely about Calum. He's happy with Emily and Connor is a good guy, he likes me and I like him.

I get home around 11 and notice that Calum isn't home. Maybe he's out with Ashton and Luke?
Ashton and like get home a little but after and no Calum.. I shouldn't even think about him.. I'm just worried about how he's feeling about the fight today and me leaving. I just knew that I needed to be with Connor.

Me, Luke and Ashton sit in the living room and talk talk about getting paintings for our walls, they seem boring.
After a while of talking about furniture and paintings Ashton changes the subject.

Ashton: "So Calum is out still?"

Luke: "Yeah, I guess so. Emily must be taking good care of him"

I can't help but get upset. My stomach cringes and the thought of him with her makes me upset. But I can't do anything.

Ashton then looks at me with confusion in his eyes

Ashton: "Wait, Michael... Connor is the one who beat up Cal right?"

"Yeah Connor hit him..."

Ashton: "What the fuck... Why did you let him?"

"I don't control him!" I snap.

Ashton: "Okay, but you can't just let your man hit one of your best friends!"

"Maybe Cal deserved it?!"
I'm getting really angry and I can feel my wart beating out of my chest. My blood is boiling.

Luke: "Chill out Michael, I get that Cal can be a real asshole but your boyfriend can't just go punching people and shit just because you guys fight."

Ashton: "He should've fucking punched you."

What. Ashton is being a real asshole and it's making me sick.

"Ashton shut the fuck up. You don't even know anything."

Ashton: "Um. Okay? I do know that Connor hit my friend for no reason. That's not cool."

His attitude is getting really fucking annoying.

Luke: "I love you dude but Connor can't come over anymore. I don't want him here."

"Are you kidding me? This is my house too!"
I scream at Luke and he seems shocked. What? He shouldn't be. I have the right to be mad

Ashton: "Dude. Chill the fuck out. Do you not see what your little boyfriend did? You think that's okay? Because it's not"

Instead of arguing back with them I just go to my room.

Maybe they're right.. If I'm going to keep seeing Connor I can't have him around my friends because he hurt one of them.

But if that's the case then maybe we shouldn't hang out with Calum.
He hurt me.
Maybe Calum shouldn't be able to come here either. Maybe Calum shouldn't be living here.
Maybe I shouldn't be living here..

After about am hour of sitting in my room, Luke walks in.

Luke: "We can't fight about this bullshit."

"Then why are you guys making it a big deal?"

Luke: "I just think you should have sticked up for your friend, not some guy you just met"

"It wasn't like that..."

Luke: "no, it was."

"Fuck... I messed up. Didn't i?"

Luke says yes harshly and it actually hurts my feelings. I can't believe I'm being such an idiot. Why did I even go with Connor? I felt like it was what I had to do. But I had to be with my friend, the man I love. Not some guy.... A guy that I do not feel the same way for. I feel like such an idiot.

I should be the one with Calum right now. Not Emily.