•3•

I got home to Rain sitting on my bed. It was now 3 in the afternoon. "What are you watching?" I asked sitting next to her. I grabbed some of the sour patch she was eating. "It's a show called Riverdale,you are probably to in love to know about the new shows these days." She rolled her eyes and kept throwing candy in her mouth. "Hey I heard about Riverdale I just...I haven't started watching it yet" She laughs. "How was the date" She paused her show letting me know I had her full attention. "It was perfect. He is so fucking funny and makes me feel a way i've never felt. I can be myself with him. Things blurted out of me I never was going to tell him but I did. He was just perfect." Rain smiled and hugged me. "Tay im so so so so happy for you." I felt her head find it's way to my neck and make a little warm place to stay. We watched Riverdale and I thought about my date. The pancakes the fork the sugar. He was so funny and so kind I just wanted him to be here watching betty and jughead drinking shakes together with us. After a few episodes of riverdale I decided to lay down. I was out from 8-3 which is a long time for me to be out with a boy. I lay on my bed and Rain stayed with me. She put on some dumb cheesy movie and kept crying every once in a while. I didn't know how Austin felt which scared me but I think the date went well. At least on my end.
AUSTINS P.O.V (point of view)
I got home from the date and sat on my bed. Fuck. I thought. I was really in deep with this one. Her smile when we were messing around with the pancakes was so perfect. It was like she was doing a magic trick and her smile was the potion that makes you fall in love. I was scared she didn't feel as strong as I did. After my ex had hurt me I had a hard time trusting. But I saw Taylor at the coffee shop near my house every Friday at 8am. So I set my alarm for 7:45 every Friday morning so I could go and see her. I never saw her with a guy so I figured I could make a move. I heard a knock on my door. "hey man". It was Adam. He pulled me in for a hug then we sat on the couch. "How was the date?" I looked blankly at the tv that was turned off. "That bad huh?" He shook his head and handed me a bud light. "i've never felt this way. I'm in love. I miss her and I just saw her." Adam studied my face. "dude i'm so happy for you!" He drank from his bud light and I did from mine. "When can I meet her?" I looked at him. That's not a bad idea. It gives me a reason to see her again and she gets to meet my best friend. "Adam your so smart" I hugged him leaving him confused. I got on my phone and texted Taylor. Letting her know Adam wants to meet her. "You've heard enough about me talking about her,right bud? you want to meet her?" Adam laughed and slammed down his bottle. "Damn right. You talk about this girl all day long yet i've never seen her. I think she's a part of your fucking imagination." I laugh at Adam's drunk words. We finish up watching some old baseball game and Taylor has finally answered. Tomorrow sounds great. I smiled and put my phone away. Tomorrow. I kept thinking. This will be perfect!