•11•

I roll over too see Austin fast asleep. I kiss his cheek lightly. I lay there and take in everything that happened this past couple of days. I met the man of my dreams and I came clean about Max and Skylar to Ray and Austin. I got on my phone and looked on Pinterest. I opened some snaps and snapped a few people back. As I was working on my summer board on Pinterest Austin rolled over. His eyes looked sleepy and his hair was a mess. He brushed his hand through his long hair. "Maybe I should cut this." He said and kept pulling threw it. "noooo" I said and hit his hands. "I love your hair,it's so cute!" He smiled. "Really?" He came and lay his head closer to my body. "Yes it's so you" I tried to explain. I loved seeing his hair in a messy bun. It's one of the things I fell in love with. "What do you want to do today?" He kissed my temple. "I was thinking maybe we could go down to the La Jolla beach and see the seals." He smiled at that idea. "Sounds great." I got up and went to the mirror my pony tale was almost out of the band. "I need to stop by my house to get clothes and other stuff. As much as I love your clothes I think maybe it's too big for public." Austin came into the bathroom and put his hair in a bun. "Did you just call me fat." He looked at me and made a fake mad face. I laughed. "No,i'm saying that your six foot body compared to my five foot body may have a difference in weight." He looked shocked. "You're saying i'm fat" I laughed at how he was making his face look. "no i'm calling you tall." I stood on my tip-pie toes and kissed him. "Okay i'll let this slide only because you're so cute" I smiled and blushed. "Can we go to my house soon?" "yeah let me grab my keys" We hoped in his car and he put on his play list. His playlist was called party. It made me laugh. "Since when is driving to your girlfriends house to grab stuff a party?" he laughed but didn't move his eyes from the road. "Since you became my girlfriend." I rolled my eyes but did a small laugh. "You're so lame" I yelled over the music. He did a small smile. We pulled up to my house after 30 minutes of rap music. I walk into my house and decide to make an over night bag. I put on a red crop top and mom jeans. I knew we were seeing seals so I didn't dress to too nice. But I figured after we would go grab a bite to eat. I walked back out to the car and he was singing to a lot by 21 savage. He always listened to at least once 21 savage song each car ride. We finally made it to the seals. My mouth dropped open. "They are so fucking cute." I started pointing at them and talking to them. Austin laughed and kept making cute faces. He took pictures of the seals. "Let's go down the stairs" he said and pointed to the seals. I was kinda nervous to get too close. "The seals say that they bite" Austin looked closer to the sign. "They won't unless you get too close" I walked a little closer to him but stayed behind him. "if the stairs didn't lead to a safe place they wouldn't be able to have them here. Also why would I let the love of my life get hurt?" I smiled at what he said. "I'm the love of your life?" He smiled. "yes" I started to blush even more. "well your the love of mine." He smiled and kissed me. As he kissed me a seal started making a loud noise that made me jump. "I think he said get a room" I joked and grabbed Austin's arm. We walked down the stairs and watched the seals from a few feet away.

"Can we just order in?" Austin asked me as we got into the car

"Can we just order in?" Austin asked me as we got into the car. "Of course" Ordering in sounded so much better then sitting in a restaurant. We got back to his house and went into the kitchen. I grabbed a bud light and so did he. "What do you want?" he asked and went on his laptop. "Indian,chinese,pizza" I thought about what food I was in the mood for. "Let's do pizza" He got on his laptop and searched l.a pizza places. "Can we just do dominos?" I asked as he was searching for other places. "Yeah of course babe" I smiled and he started typing it in. "What do you want" I looked at the menu over his shoulder. I kept smelling him every time he moved and I couldn't get enough of it. "Can I just have a plain pizza?" he ordered my pizza and got himself some wings. We walked over to the couch and tried to agree on what to watch. "Bobs burgers in on" I suggested. He groaned which made me know he didn't want to watch it. "What about the new movie bird box?" I looked on the tv to see what it was about. "do you think it will be too scary?" He pulled me close to him. "nah." I lay my head on his shoulder and agreed to watch bird box. "If it's what you want,but let's wait till the pizza gets here." He smiled and turned on a show he didn't really care about. "Let's just watch orange is the new black as we wait." I lay on his shoulder and watch the show. I leaned over and kissed him. He starting kissing me harder and harder. I pulled away long enough to ask if I could stay the night. "Of course baby" he said and put his hands on my lower back. "i'm going to go change." He slapped my ass when I got up to go get my bag. I went into his room and found another shirt. It was plain black and even longer than the other. I walked back out and he looked at me and didn't pay attention to the tv. "You look so cute in my shirts" I went over and sat on his lap. I started kissing him harder. He put his hands on my lower back. He starts kissing my neck and bites it. "We are going to miss the pizza" I say trying to keep a steady breath. "Who cares" he keeps biting my neck sending an electricity threw my body I didn't know I could get. Then the doorbell rang.