♥ 3 | Happier ♥

Edited A/N: Didn't change too much of this chapter.

PART 1

It's the crack of dawn

It's the crack of dawn. Only the most dedicated and motivated people get up around this time in order to accomplish their goals.

And then there's Midoriya, who's awake because why the hell not?

He technically does fall under that specific category of people who wake up ridiculously early because of discipline or something like that but honestly, he's really just an early bird.

Midoriya doesn't have to but he enjoys a good run just before catching the sun rise. He often did this as a child; he remembers his mother scolding him about not pushing himself too much, but he always reassured her that it helped to clear his mind and sometimes he'd see something along the way that inspired him.

In the end, it's just a part of his morning routine.

After wearing his dark green hoodie, a plain white shirt, black shorts and his favorite pair of large red shoes, he sends a text to Melissa Shield, an editor and close friend of his who also lives in the same penthouse building.

The writer lives in a five-star penthouse building along with a bunch of other celebrities he's both close with or just knows in general. The perks to being rich and famous, some would say. Frankly, he just likes the aesthetic of the place and maybe, just maybe, he likes living with his friends too. Although, he would never admit that.

You: Hey Lissa. Out on a run. Eri might wake up while I'm gone. Come check on her later OK?

He knows she's usually awake around this time as well. She's honestly the only other person who is. She replies almost instantly.

Melissa: I'll make sure to!

The greenet smiles before leaving. Most people who live in the penthouse building have butlers or maids, but Midoriya instructed his own butler to take care of his actual house while he's living here, so he has to rely on his friends for certain things. Although, not as much as they rely on him for basically everything.

He walks out of the elevator and greets the doorman before putting on his sunglasses as he reaches the outside. He's met by the cool morning breeze.

Without wasting anytime, he throws his hoodie over his head and starts his jog. He moves down the street, keeping his steady yet quick pace, taking in his usual surroundings.

But this time...

...they're different.

They're no longer dull and unexciting, now everything stands out a whole lot more than it used to and that makes him smile.

This feeling he has inside of him, why does it suddenly feel like he's on cloud nine?

Why does he suddenly feel...?