Th end of the sweetness ( no lovi-davi)

leyian brought his friend called Esther a girl who is like the devils servant, not loyal like African's democracy, will always disappoint you at the end and always a back stabber.

Isabelle saw it but acted like a good person, gave Esther food, by the fact that she loved Leyian so much, she trusted him but has the devil is, leyian made Esther to sleep in the same bed with him, at the moment she saw that, she become angry and disappointed that led her to loose conscience , after 4 days before her to return back home, leyian gave Isabelle a weird bracelet made by Massai's which has been cut a spell on it with the aim of controlling Isabelle's decision, see everything that she is doing, and told her to go with it and put it in her room when she arrive at her parent house and never return to him with it. Isabelle with a nice heart, took it and did the same thing but deep down she felt something was wrong.

With ignorance and madly in love was she, due to the love spell made on her by leyian, Isabelle became the love slaves meaning she will always do and act upon what leyian wants; each time when she wants to do something productive for her life, leyian would call her and tell her to come to see him and controlled was she, she will go, even if she has been assigned a work by her boss, finishing her slowly by slowly just as slow like a torture ;month passes leyian already taken Isabelle's soul, star and the remaining body of her was just a body without life and no purpose just like a walking dead.

Time passes, she started to fade away and suddenly she became pregnant, tried her best to talk with leyian but he avoided her knowing that she will die because he has already sign her name in the sacrifice list; Isabelle had no choice to return back at her parent house because she had no money to take care of herself anymore and leyian refused to talk to her face to face but sent a last message by saying" Go Isabelle and never return to me, since you come into my life your always giving me troubles, I did not even love you, where would I go with a girl like you?," Isabelle responded with tears running all over her face and told her back stubbed friend Lorrain who wears the clothes as the devil's servant.

But before her going back, she had a friend named Lorrain, who she believed to be her true friend but sadly the closest one are the one who betrays.at her crying time, she asked Lorrain for assisting her by giving leyian's sister number who was Siato where by the mate during a party organized by Leyian and isabelle introduces her to the Leyian's family but wicked was she, she refused; she bagged with all her heart and took the phone from her. Got the number, texted Siato as a sarcastic girl who has a wicked hurt as his brother, pretends like she cares like African's politicians, Siato refused to help her by ignoring her. So her last hope was just to leave everything and go back home in Tanzania.

With a loving hurt, she accepted to be ashamed and took care of the pregnancy; she accepted to become a mother at the young age and without being married, without knowing what leyian is planning behind her back. Month passes, isabelle learned that Lorrain is now dating Leyian but sadly that relationship lasted short as a involuntary abortion of three month ;after shaming of Isabelle by her closed one even in a point an plant could laugh and look down on her like she is a trash but Isabelle did not let all the negativity to make her abort the baby, she kept it until nine month with the support from her mother Chantal and her aunty Neema.