Tornado of life soften by the lionesses

As time passes, wounds also heals and Masiga and Isabelle become senior citizens and their daughters grew older. With the fact that they were inspired by their parent love, both of them got married in different ways; as marriage is considered as a blessing and honors to the parent in Africa;

With the fact that Blessing had a lot of curiosity, she got involve in love with David, month later she got pregnant, with the fact that she was afraid of being beaten by her parent, she told Nicole and her only way to survive was to run away with David, as a parent who always forgive their children, they let Isabelle to live with David.

Year passes, Blessing came to realize that her husband David got involve with multiple women, going to club and drink alcohol with other women with the small money for their surviving that they are founding together; due to the fact that they have already 2 children Joy and Gedeon; their children need to survives.

So for the best of her kids, Blessing start to teach herself to drink alcohol and go to the club whenever David finds money with the aim of remaining with the money that David offers for free drinks to people at the club so that she can be able to pay for her children's education and surviving.

Year passes again, as in Africa, Blessing and David had more 3 kids meaning 5 kids in total; she had to have some sleepless night with the aim of helping her family, to keep it together, month passes David got poisoned at the club and realized that all the friend he had were friends with benefits, he suffered only with his wife. After the recover, he went and pay the dowry at Isabelle's family for thanking them of educating their daughter very well and she got married.

On the other hand, Blandine as the youngest, stayed without being engaged in a relationship up to 30 years without getting married;

With the need of wanting to be engage, she found a man named Hassan, who fooled her heart by fake love without knowing that Hassan was more interested with her salary because she was working in a big organization. Time passes she became pregnant and got married to him. 4 years passes after their second child was born; Hassan started infidelity to his wife, only returning home to change clothes, never talked with his wife and daughters, drink alcohol with other women and only comes to Blandine when he is sick and no money left; so she had to work hard for the sake of her daughters by paying school fees, food, house and medical bills.

With the small job that she had she was doing her best and Hassan was only coming to her only when he is sick, so her wife could waste her money on him and when he gets healed he returns to his infidelity life and left her forever; Blandine did not let all this matters to stop her from providing for her daughter but instead she rose from it by not carrying about him and let the lord to do his work.