Dan was hanging off the bars of the roundabout when Cage got there with Slit-Mouth. "Hello my lovelies", Dan said, "Welcome to the second N.W.K. meeting". Cage felt his skin crawl when Dan started speaking, his voice was so unsettling. "Tonight's target is the scum of the earth", Dan started. The rest of the group grunted in excitement, "Our target's name is Kayla Vice, she killed her husband to receive some inheritance early so she killed her husband". Dan said. Slit-Mouth pounded his fist into his hand, "What are we waiting for", he said, "Let's go get this scum!". "Not so fast", Dan said, "The worst part is, her husband was mentally handicapped and relied on his wife to be his caregiver. She took advantage, smothered him with a pillow, had a funeral, collected her inheritance and is now laughing". The whole group gasped when Dan said this, "Luckily I have retrieved her address and we can go give her a piece of justice". The whole group bar Cage cheered and whooped at this. "17th street, North Weinberg. Let's go", Dan said, leading the group to the unsuspecting Kayla Vice.

The group reached her house, which was a lavish penthouse where all the rich lived in Weinberg. "Okay", Dan said, "Remember the plan". They all nodded as Gas Mask opened the window and crawled inside. He clicked to let the others know the coast was clear. Dan crawled in, followed by Jester, Slit-Mouth, Misa and Cage. Dan could hear the TV in the other room, so he told the rest to be quiet. Dan, Slit-Mouth and Jester went to investigate the TV room. Cage heard a scream, which was soon muffled, "Get out of my house!", Kayla screamed. "We will", Dan said, grinning, "As son as you confess to killing your mentally handicapped husband!". "Never!", Kayla shouted, "I was out that night, I swear". Dan looked up at the ceiling, "Kayla, we both know that isn't true. I'm not as easily fooled as Raymond Syuk, who will take bribes off of anyone". Kayla tried fighting, but it was no use, Jester had a tight grip around her. "Okay", Kayla cried, "Okay, yes I did kill my husband, he was weighing me down and I needed a way out". "So you decided to do that by killing him, stealing all his money, bribing Raymond with some so he kept quiet and moved into here", Dan summed up. Kayla nodded, hoping the killers would show some mercy. Instead Dan threw up, "People like you are disgusting", Dan said, spitting in Kayla's face. Dan grabbed her by her throat and said, "You're a fucking coward who has no morals whatsoever. Praying on a disabled man is the lowest of the low. The devil will have fun with you, trust me, he's my best friend". Dan grabbed his knife and cut all her jawline. Kayla screamed but it was soon muffled by a pillow, "You will die the way your husband did at the hands of you", Slit-Mouth said, pushing down on the pillow. Kayla screamed and fought but it was no use, she passed out and with that Jester let her down. Dan kneeled down and snapped her neck, the deed was done. "We meet again in two days", Dan started, "I will send you details through fax, that will be all now". The N.W.K. disbanded, Dan left a note for Raymond and then went to the couples only child and delivered a letter to her. He then went back to his home and cried.

Raymond re-read over the letter that Nicole had given him, he couldn't believe it. "Are you sure you found this in your letter box?", Raymond asked. Nicole nodded, "I was really shaken up after I read it". Raymond nodded, "This can't be who everyone else is thinking it is", Raymond said, "That would be crazy". "Do you have a suspect?", Nicole asked, "I could tell you if I've ever seen him before". Raymond grabbed Daniel's file and a magazine to show Nicole. "This man", Raymond said, pointing to the man next to a model, "Have you ever seen this man before?". Nicole rook hold of the magazine to have a closer look, "I have only seen him on magazine covers", she said. "This man is called Daniel Woods-Worth. He was in a relationship with the model Jocelyn Sanders, he and herself are dead", Raymond explained. "So how could he be your suspect?", Nicole asked, "He's dead". "That's the crazy part", Nick said, taking over, "People think he's come back for revenge. He's a really popular creepy-pasta". Nicole nodded, she took a closer look at the magazine cover and the mugshot photo. "If he really did come back, why would he have come back?", Nicole asked. "That's the main plot of the creepy-pasta", Nick started, "In the creepy-pasta Dan or 'Hysterical Dan', comes back to help tortured children and for revenge on the person that done him wrong". Raymond bit his thumb, he was scared that this nightmare may be real and not fiction.