3

Tessa POV:

I woke up by my alarm going off.

I look around and I call asleep on the couch while watching the tv.

Great.

I look at the time and there are literally 45 mins left for me to get ready and go to work.

Have I ever said before that I hate Monday's?

No? I didnt?

Well, I'll say it now. I hate mondays.

I get up from the couch and start to hey ready.

After I've done my mini breakfast and cleaned a little, just a fast fast clean.

I exit the apartment and as I was locking it I noticed there were a couple of packages of I dont know, maybe clothes, in front of the apartment next to mine.

The apartment has always been empty, I think someone new came.

I take the lift and go on the ground floor.

As was getting late, I was in hurry and I almost run over a guy with some boxes in his hand and some fell down.

Shit.

I fast kneel down and help him to pick them up.

I re-put them on the bigger box he was holding.

Tessa: I'm so sorry, I was in hurry and i j-just-

Guy: it's fine. Thanks anyways.

He says behind the wall of boxes as he enters the elevator.

He is probably the new guy, who knows, I didnt mange to see his face due to the boxes but never mind.

His voice sounded familiar, but it is just an impression, for sure.

I get in my car and go to the hospital.

I say hi to some of my colleagues and reach my office.

I unlock it, turn on all the lights and start to do my stuff.

Some hours later I hear I knock on the door.

Tessa:come in.

I say with my eyes still stuck on the computer screen and my fingers on the keyboard.

Kate: HEYY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN.

Kate literally enters screaming and full of energy.

I have no idea from where she gets all this energy , but okay.

Tessa: hey.

She sits in the chair in front of me and I finally move my eyes from the screen and look at her.

Kate:how are you?

Tessa: I'm fine and you?

Kate: I'm great, charlie brought me to have dinner together last night.

She says with the usual smile on her face that appears while talking about him and the sparkle in her eyes.

Tessa: that's great ! How was it?

Kate: it was great!!he was so nice to me, like always,but more caring and romantic. Good I love him so much.

I giggle after seeing the face she is making while saying all this to me.

Tessa:that's great. I'm glad you both had a great time.

Kate: you should get a boyf-

She stops as soon as I look at her with my eyebrow raised.

She knows I dont want to come on this topic and it will be better if we dont.

Kate:okay okay fine, let's change topic.

She says while moving her hands in the air while talking, like she usually does.

Kate: by the way, I was passing next to your building this morning and I've seen a truck parked there. With a lot of boxes.

Tessa: what do you mean?

Kate: you are getting a new naighbour !!

She says again while almost screaming and throwing her hands in the air.

Is she normal?

Tessa: yeah I guess, I've seen some boxes next to my door. You know, in front of the empty apartment door.

Kate:wow, have you seen him,her or them??

Tessa: yeah I've kinda seen him this morn-

Kate: HIM???

she yells again.

Tessa: oh my god, why you are so shocked and screaming. And yes, him. I run into him and made some of his boxes fall down , it was so embarrassing.

She smirks and adds: you are slaying tessa.is he cute?

I hate when she smirks like that.

Really.

Tessa:no, yes, maybe, I dont know. I haven't seen his face, he had the boxes in front of his face, so I didnt see it and I'm not interested in seeing it either.

Kate: shut up tessa, dont be rude. Did you talk to him?

Tessa: I'm not rude. And yes, no, a little. I just asked sorry and yeah he said something too. His voice sounded familiar but nothing more. That's all.

Kate: nice, very nice. You run into him. You talked to him. THAT'S A GREAT PROGRESS!!

She says while getting up in excitement.

Kate: YOU NEVER TALKED THIS FAST TO A GUY. MAYBE HE IS THE ONE.Z

I look at her with one eyebrow raised.

Is she on drugs or something?

Need to ask to Charlie.

Tessa: calm down, calm down. It's late, you have to go to work. So go to work. Go go fast.

Kate: yeah but-

Tessa: kate?

I say in a serious tone.

Kate:ugh fine. Bye.

She says while leaving and closing the door behind her.

Tessa: bye.

I dont think about it for long and go back working as well, I have a lot to do today and I'm gonna be exhausted at the end.
_________________________________________
Leave a star for more♡