9

"Mac's POV"

*some days later*

I walk down a unknown street on a Saturday night as the cold wind makes my whole body shiver.

This coat is not enough to stop all this cold.

As I keep on walking I get lost in my thoughts.

I think Tessa is not here.

She can't be here. This city isn't even for her.

I dont even know why the hell I'm still here.

Normally I would have already gone, but I didnt this time and I have no clue why I dint.

As I keep on walking I meet a familiar person getting out from a bar or pub at the end of the street.

She is not wearing the usual normal clothes, but a cute black skirt with a black top and a black leather jacket.

Isnt she cold?

I walk to her and pat on her shoulder.

She turns around with a confused expression which turns into a smile really soon.

Tessa:heyy!!

Mac:hey!

Tessa:how are you?

Mac:I'm good and you? What are you doing at this time, with those clothes and all this cold all alone here ?

Tessa:oh well my friends forced me to come with them to have dinner with them and we ended up in the pub.

Mac:oh.

Her hair are kinda messy since the wind ruined them.

I didnt realize we were staring at each other when suddenly a guy and a couple show up behind her.

Stave:hey ,what are doing here. We thought you disappeared.

He says while coming next to her and intertwining his fingers with her fingers.

Tessa:oh I found him so we stopped for a talk.

She says while pointing at me.

Stave looks at me with a weird look, almost a jealous look before turning to face her again and saying:we should leave now.

Tessa: yeah I guess, you wanna join us?

She says while looking at me.

I was about to say that I would love to but before I could, Stave spoke for me:no. I-I mean, I dont think he wants to come with us, right?

He says while looking at me and making a face like "you better not come with us"

Mac: uhm y-yeah he is right. I-I have some stuff to do at home I better go.

Tess: but-

Stave stops her before saying anything and gives me a half smirk as I turn around before leaving.

That fucking Stave ruined my while mood.

I rush back home as I feel irritated not even being sure why.

Just kidding.

I clearly know why I'm irritated, I'm lying to myself.

I slam the door as I sit on the couch.

Fucking Steve.

Who is he even to decide if I want to join them or not and to tell her what to do.

Wait,

Am I jealous?

Nah.

Or maybe.