11

*Tessa POV*

I can feel how annoyed he is and he is getting mad, but that's the true. As much as I want to, I dont deserve him ,his niceness or anything related to him.

Mac:I didnt search you for hear you sayin this bullshit. You are my constant need and without you I was lost every second of my life. I cried day and night, sometimes even in your bed. I didnt find anything funny or cute or nice after you were gone. My life was in black and white without you Tess.

Tess. My ears begged every day to hear this name from his mouth.

No matter how many people I know, I just want him to call me like that.

After a big sight he adds something: fine. if you don't want me, it's fine.if that's makes you happy,then I just want you to be happy. I was going to leave anyways tomorrow. Just say it once and I wont show my face ever ever again.

A part of me is telling him to let him go and that I dont deserve him, the other is telling me to just wrap my arms around him and never ever let him go.

After no words came out from my mouth, with disappointment clear on his face he gets up and heads toward the door.

Mac: I will love you till my last breath.

Those are the last words I hear before he brings his hand to the door and starts to open it.

A part of me wants him to let him free,

but another part, a way big one ,the selfish one, wants me to stop him and lock him into my arms forever.

What if I let him go but he will stay incomplete like me forever.

What if...

Ugh.

Without thinking twice I get up from the cold floor and place my hand on his as it was closing the door.

He looks up at me with shock and some hope in his eyes.

Without saying a word I take a hold of his jacket and pull him back inside after closing the door behind him and wrapping my arms around him.

He carefully places his one hand on my back and the other on my head as I start to sob in his chest.

Tessa:Stay.

Is the only word I manage to say as I know that a light smile is being placed on his lips.

He tightens his hug and adds: forever.

____________________________________
This short short. But just wanted to say I'm alive. I am. Happy Christmas and new year😂
Leave a star for more.