Chapter 3

Chapter 3~Elsa POV:

"Anna! Slow down, it isn't a race!"

"Elsa, if I don't get to the store soon, all of the vinyl Kristoff wants will be gone," she whines.

"They aren't going to disappear in seconds," I laugh, "we don't have to run."

Anna slows down a bit, letting me catch up.

"So, do you want to talk about last night?" She asks slyly.

I blush and look down at my feet, "Not really," I say and Anna laughs.

"Well I do! I want to know what I walked in on!"

It was my turn to laugh, "Well, I hate to disappoint but what happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom." Anna pouts slightly, making me laugh harder.

"I tell you what happens, though," she mutters. I roll my eyes.

"I never ask, Anna."

"Well, no but... I'm not going to win this am I?" She asks, defeated.

"No, you aren't. Can we please get what we need and get out? I hate the mall."

"Ugh, fiiiine," Anna says.

As we walk through the crowded mall looking for Christmas gifts for everyone, I find myself wondering what Jack was doing. I let Anna drag me through most of the stores and even let her dress me like a doll. She decided that going to the mall was also part of my birthday present, which was in three days. She bought me lots of clothes that I liked and she thought were an equal combination of cute and colorful. Most of what we got was light blue or white, but she convinced me to get some other colors, including a little black dress I knew would kill Jack. Not that I would ever tell Anna that.

It wasn't until she pulled me into Victoria's Secret that I got truly embarrassed. She went looking for new bras to match our new outfits while I wandered around aimlessly. Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a flash of ice blue. I turn towards it to see a beautiful set of lacy blue lingerie, which I went to investigate. As I got closer, I discovered that it was a two piece set, a pair of shorts and a small, form-fitting croptop. I find my size and go to try it on.

I put it on and instantly fall in love with it. It hugs me in all the right places and I feel confident in it. I decide to get it before Anna noticed and hurry to the register. I pay quickly and hide the pink bag in one of the others I am carrying and go to find Anna. Once I found her I tell her that I would wait outside. I pull my phone out of my pocket and text Jack.

'Hey. Whatcha doing?' And I wait for a few seconds before the ring of his response.

'Well gorgeous, I am patiently awaiting your arrival. I wish to have you in my arms once more, for I miss you so!'

I laugh at this and say, 'Reality?' To which he replies,

'Sitting at Bunny's listening to him talk about women.'

'I'm coming home soon. Do you need me to call like you did for Tooth when she went on that blind date with the french dude?' I tease.

'Nah, I got this. See you soon.'

At this time, Anna walks out of the store with her arms loaded with bags and says, "Hey. Jack's birthday in in a few days. Did you remember to get him a present?"

I glance down at the bag I hid my new outfit in and say, "Nope. I already got him one."