Chapter 4

Chapter 4~Jack's POV:

I get home 10 minutes before Elsa does, and go out to help her bring in the bags. She was acting a little weird about one specific bag, but I let it go. I drop the bags at the foot of the bed, wondering why there were so many and then I remember that she went with Anna. There is no way to get out of getting at least 18 outfits when you go shopping with Anna.

Elsa flops down on the bed, looking exhausted. I laugh and crawl on beside her, wrapping my arms around her waist. She curls into me, tucking her head under my chin. We lay there for a while, talking about her trip. She hates shopping so I wasn't surprised when she rolled her eyes or complained about how crowded it was. I listen quietly and make jokes or comments here and there because, come on, it's me, and make her smile.

When she finishes her rant, I have a great idea. "Show me some of your outfits. I would love to see what Anna picked for you." She groans. She lifted her head, starting to whine but quickly stopping upon seeing my puppydog eyes. She smiles and I kiss her. As she pulls away, she moves toward the edge of the bed.

"I guess if you feel the need to use your puppy face to get me to do something, it is worth doing." She says, taking a few bags over into the bathroom.

"Why can't you change here? Its not like I have never seen you get dressed before. We both know I have helped you undress, but that isn't the point." I say as she paws through the first few bags.

"Because," she responds distractingly, "of I get dressed in there, it won't be a surprise."

I groan but agree. She shuts the bathroom door and starts rustling through the bags. I read the book she left open on the bedside table while I wait. I hear the door open and turn to see her.

She is wearing a stunning dress. It is simple but that only accentuates her beauty. The silky, black dress is low cut on top,stopping just below her collarbone, with thin straps holding it on her shoulders. It stops in the middle of her thigh, not too long but shorter than shes used to. The color of the dress against her pale skin makes her eyes more pronounced and blue.

I put a hand on my chest, over my heart, trying to look starstruck. She giggles and her cheeks flush a delicate pink, making me want her more.

"Wow, Els."

"I thought you would like it." She smiles.

"Like it? 'Like' doesn't even begin to describe what that dress makes me feel."

She comes closer and puts her hands on the side of my face, pulling my lips to hers. She pulls away to soon and goes back into the bathroom.

When she returns, she is in a light blue tee shirt tied at the bottom of her ribs. She is wearing a white pair of jeans with a pair of white chucks.

"I like this one, too," I say, "it's very... 'you' I guess is the best way to describe it."

She chuckles and turns to go back to the bathroom.

We continue like this for a while, laughing and making jokes, until she ran out of outfits and goes to put them all in the washer.

When she comes back, I drag her onto my lap and kiss her lightly. When I pulled back, she followed, wanting more. I laugh and move one of my arms to the drawer of the bedside table and reach for the remotes. I turn on Cutthroat Kitchen and we laugh at the things those poor chefs had to endure just to win a bit of money. She eventually fell asleep and I moved her to put her under the blankets, climbing in beside her. I pull her close and fall asleep quickly, holding her tight.