day 2

i mean it was pretty hard to fix our new home up.
there were human houses and monsters/ mewmans houses all mixed together and it was a total mess, some people didn't even really start getting along with monsters any sooner and some of them were even scared of them.
some monster houses literally appeared in the middle of the street in some places and cars got stuck. (that caused lots of people getting mad at monsters because of that but they had no idea it wasn't their fault...) and you know how sensitive monsters are...
some huge fights would happen in the streets or many other places and i didn't like it at all.
i thought everyone was going to live happily ever after but i guess i was wrong. "you just need to chill, for real this time, all you need to think of is school" yeah marco, as if.

but now that i think of it, marco really did help me out with this whole thing.
i wouldn't have gotten anywhere without him.
he was the one who destroyed my wand in the end, not me!
he had a huge part on this, i forgot to thank him.
aw.
well anyway, let's just go back to the serious stuff.

i decided to get some help to rebuild some houses but since i had to think of other stuff too, marco helped me by calling many specialized people who "usually do this because it's their job" as he said. i still don't get what he meant. whatever!

in the meantime, i went to talk to all the mewmans and... pony heads and.....demons who actually had no idea what an actual school was and told them about the lessons and classes and they were like
"wait so you need to WAKE UP EARLY IN THE MORNING just to go to some stupid and useless classes where you'll just get bored and won't understand a thing?!"
"so like we're staying there for hours just to go back home and STUDY AGAIN?"
"we even get TESTED and get bad numbers-"
"they're called grades..."
"...and get bad grades if we don't know how to answer?!"
and yeah, that's basically everything you do at school and they started hating it even before actually going there.
that was a huge work i had to do.
it was too hard to even convince myself to go to school i couldn't see how someone like me, who promised not to go back to that place anymore, could convince a whole crowd of people who already hated it to go there.

"well... there are hot guys and girls there."
"...when is school starting?"

it was easy after all.

when monsters and newcomers finally started going to school they met other people like my old classmates and the people from the dojo, and some of them got along pretty well straight away while... others didn't.
it took some of them much more time to actually get along, but i was genuinely happy to see how everyone was working hard because of me.
it was satisfying.
oh, and a monster fell for brittney, that annoying cheerleader black-haired girl who would only invite me to her party if pigs flew.
(and i made a pig fly)
as i was saying a poor ugly monster fell for that little demon and she obviously doesn't feel the same, actually, she's disgusted. she keeps running away from him but he won't stop.
GO CEDRIC DON'T GIVE UP YOU CAN ALWAYS ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS IF YOU BELIEVE!!!

sorry, i went off topic.
well, as it seems i did a great job and everyone is happy now, they all made friends in the end and the city is a bit more organized.

if you were wondering, eclipsa and globgor did have their date in the end.

meteora and mariposa are living together, but who knows what awaits them. actually, who knows where they are right now? they're probably flying on Nachos, marco's dragon cycle, somewhere in the sky... or through the mountains... or the woods! or the forest of certain death...
well, that's another story.
(actually, no, they're getting ready to go somewhere real special.)

jackie was really happy to see marco and i, but chloe was a bit confused and shocked by what she saw happening, i mean she first saw a huge "gas lake" and then she saw it blowing up and after it did, echo creek had become a whole new city full of monsters.

janna and tom started hanging out a lot and HA, well that's another good story i'd like to tell ya, but still, off topic. maybe some other day. (those two are weird, tom would just stand somewhere and summon some creepy spirits and janna would sit next to him helping him out.)

star, are you done narrating the story? it's getting late we need to get in the car RIGHT NOW or you won't make it there in time.

GOSH YOU'RE RIGHT AGHH I ALMOST FORGOT!!! Okay okay, just lemme say the last thing.

okay but hurry up.

marco and i are getting ready to-

STAR! you really need to say it?? don't ruin the surprise...

UGHHHHH, okaaaaay. boring.
well then i have nothing left to say, it's up to you imagine what else happened here on earth-ni many years ago! don't worry though, i will tell you more about my friends in the future. ✨✨GOOOOOODBYEEEEEEEEE!!!✨✨

MARCO WHERE DID YOU PUT THE KEYS

WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME YOU WHERE THE ONE WHO HAD THEM LAST TIME WE USED THEM

IM PRETTY SURE YOU USED THEM LAST TIME.

OKAY LISTEN I-

CHICKEN BUTT.