One And Only

June 12, 2019

 'Dispatch' accuses iKON's B.I of using illegal drugs & dodging police charges, based on Kakao chat messages 

YG Entertainment denies allegations of drug use by iKON's B.I

BREAKING
 B.I announces his departure from iKON after illegal drug scandal

YG Entertainment confirms B.I's contract has been terminated

Over 500,000 people sign petition to keep Hanbin (B.I) in iKON

Laws of the Jungle' & 'Grand Budaguest' confirm B.I will be entirely edited out of broadcasts
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jeanne: Eonnieeeeeeeeeee!! I cannot! Help Eonnie! Please!

Jemie: What's wrong?

Jeanne: Uri Hanbin!

Jemie: Why???

Jeanne: Look at the news all over! Ppali!
.
.
. . .
Jemie: Oh my God!!! It's legit sis!

Jeanne: I need to do something! Someone saw him at Han River right now. I need to follow him. He might harm himself.

Jemie: How will you do that? It's getting dark.

Jeanne: Just trust me. I need to go.

Jeanne drive directly to Han River. She looks around.

Jeanne: Where are you Kim Hanbin? Jebal!

Jeanne was looking carefully around. And there, at the quiet spot of Han River, someone with white blond hair wearing black sweater, black jeans, a black cap and a mask who was looking straight to the river while wiping something in his face.

Jeanne: Aish! It's so frustrating to see him like that! Jeanne, be confident. I know he wants to be alone but he also needs someone to lean on. He's really broke for sure. Just be careful and do whatever comes into your mind that won't scare him. Okay! Hana, dul, set!
.
.
.
.
.
I slowly walked near to him and keep my two meter distance. There are no other people near us. Some people notice us in a distant but I pretended not to bother glancing at them. I started talking while sitting in the grass without looking at him.
.
.
Dug. Dug. Dug.
.
.
Jeanne: Sorry to interrupt but I am not here to scare you. I saw you while I am strolling. A lot of people were looking at you. I mean, you are all over the internet. Maybe your fans, they posted if somebody saw you they asked to keep your company until you go home. I am not a sasaeng or whatever you call that, don't worry. I coincidentally read an article about you so I tried to help those iKonics who are worrying about your state. You don't know, there might be wanted to take this opportunity to harm you. It's okay if you won't talk or respond to me. I just want you to feel that you are not alone. If you don't want me to hear you crying, I will put my earphones with full volume on. Let's pretend that I am just a statue. Arasseo? It's okay to cry Hanbin-ssi. Everything will going to be okay.