Don't Let Me Know (내가 모르게)

HANBIN'S POV

I had a very depressing week. But thanks to my family, friends and iKonics who always care for me and believe on me.

Then, after the case' dismissal, I slowly earned my confidence to face my dreams again. I visited some of my family and friends. I slowly recovered from depression. I started making songs again.

One day, I feel so uneasy this past few days since I heard about Jaewon hyung's new friend. When I called him last time, I overheard an another voice which is very familiar to me. And it happens that his friend named Jeanne.

Jeanne is a kind of woman you can't help but stare. Yes, she got the looks that can make you turn your head whenever she pass by. She has an amazing curve. My first meeting to her was on tye studio. She wore black skinny jeans, white sneakers and shirt with cardigan. She did not wore make up but still she's beutiful. Jeanne looks familiar to me. It seems that we met before but I can't remember when or where or how. But it sounds impossible since Jaewon hyung told me that they just came to Korea a few weeks ago.

I kind of envious on Jaewon hyung and Jeanne's friendship. I also feel annoyed when they tease each other. I don't know why.

One time when we visit Mie'bby's café and met again with Jeanne, my heart beats faster than on my normal days. But when I saw her phone with 'DanDan' calling, my heart is hurting. I want to ask her but we are not that close. But Jaewon hyung asks her and they argue about it. Jaewon hyung seems like a boyfriend who got jealous.

Am I also jealous? What the fudge, man?!

I don't like the fact that Jeanne and Kang Daniel is close. I mean, the way she called him 'DanDan' is frustrating.

One day, I went out to stroll around to let go all my frustrations. I called Bobby hyung to come with me.

Me: Bobby hyung, where are you?

Bobby: Dorm. Why?

Me: Wanna join me strolling around? I'm bored.

Bobby: Are you now okay to go out?

Me: I covered myself, man.

Bobby: Okay. Where are you?

Me: Near Mie'Bby's café. Maybe I should get some coffee. Want some?

Bobby: Just wait me at Mie'Bby's.

Me: Okay.

I went inside Mie'Bby's. Nobody can recognized me since I wore mask, glasses with hoody and a boonet.

 Nobody can recognized me since I wore mask, glasses with hoody and a boonet

I sat in the corner and waited for Bobby to come. A few minutes later, Bobby arrived.

 A few minutes later, Bobby arrived